Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Kanye West having Twitter meltdown; says Kim tried to "lock him up"

I mean Kanye has always been a bit crazy, but I have to support him.

I take this from a certain perspective of someone in a family with those who have severe mental health concerns that have led to commitments & suicide watches for many of my relatives.

1. Stop wishing mental illness on Kanye. Insisting he is mentally ill when not yet diagnosed by a professional is just obscene. Almost as obscene as teenagers online trying to diagnose Joe Biden with Dementia. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR SO DON’T GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE WHAT ILLNESS THEY MAY HAVE.

2. Just because he acts odd, might be fighting with Kim, had emotional demons with questioning abortion, etc, again does not automatically make him “mentally ill”. Plenty of people go through various life challenges and that does not always mean they have some legitimate illness. These could just be emotions.

3. Stop pampering Kanye. He’s a grown adult. Going “Omg I pray for Kim and her family, this is crazy” is obscene. Because I HIGHLY doubt yall actually give a fuck about Kanye’s mental health and the patronizing tone people are using is disgusting.

4. I can seriously sympathize with him feeling unheard. My aunt who is schizophrenic, has convinced herself for decades that she has mental health problems because of an alleged Lymes disease infection (even though she never tested positive for lymes). Now she is convinced COVID is related to Lymes and leads all these conspiracy theories. While, yes, she is certainly not right & quite off the deep end, treating her with kindness is the only way to help. It does not help her to deny her theories. That fuels paranoia. Listening to her and trying to calm her does. Because when you feel like no one will believe you because you are mentally ill, is a horrible feeling. And every human deserve the right to feel heard.

39 minutes ago, Joanne said:

1. Stop wishing mental illness on Kanye. Insisting he is mentally ill when not yet diagnosed by a professional is just obscene. Almost as obscene as teenagers online trying to diagnose Joe Biden with Dementia. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR SO DON’T GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE WHAT ILLNESS THEY MAY HAVE.

What? He was literally diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2016 nicki5

51 minutes ago, Joanne said:

1. Stop wishing mental illness on Kanye. Insisting he is mentally ill when not yet diagnosed by a professional is just obscene.

he has been very open with the fact that he was clinically diagnosed as bipolar and has been for pushing 5 years 

2 hours ago, Joanne said:

I mean Kanye has always been a bit crazy, but I have to support him.

I take this from a certain perspective of someone in a family with those who have severe mental health concerns that have led to commitments & suicide watches for many of my relatives.

He was diagnosed professionally in 2016 at the age of 39. It's even on his album cover for "YE". However, it may be unintentional, but your telling of others to not be patronizing is pretty ironic when you're doing the exact same thing right now.

https://people.com/music/kanye-west-diagnosed-mental-condition-39-interview/

He obviously has mental problems and should accept the help Kim is trying to give him. I hope he realizes it and gets the help that he truly needs, for himself but also for his family.

He needs mental help, and I genuinely hope he receives it, because the things that have been coming out of his mouth the past few years has been troubling. I genuinely believe he has not recovered from the passing of his mother, and that it has deeply seeded more triggering issues than we may or may not know. His words on Harriet Tubman, alone, were troubling. This is a clear cry for help. I only hope his intent for run for President is ignored; we do not need someone like him derailing this upcoming election.

7 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Everybody knows the movie get out is about me wat3 ?????????

2 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Are the Kardashians supposed to be the crazy white family hypnotizing him and tying him up in their basement? wat3 

It's breakfast time and Kris Jenner is enjoying her favorite whiskey. She asks Kanye to join her and he sits on the other side of the table. They talk about her favorite daughter, Kim, as Kris is stirring her whiskey with her finger very slowly. Kanye can't stop staring at the glass of whiskey, it feels like he's getting hypnotized by it. They started talking about Taylor Swift and, "now.. sink into the floor" Kris says out of nowhere with a relaxing, soft voice. "Wait wait wha-" Kanye screams, "SINK yeezus" she repeats and Kanye gets lost to the void.

sub-buzz-26801-1524695036-7.jpg?downsize=360:*&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto

Kanye West claimed in a series of since-deleted Twitter posts on Tuesday that he's been considering divorcing his wife, Kim Kardashian West, for years.

"I've been trying to get divorced since Kim met with Meek at the Warldolf for 'prison reform,'" wrote West, adding in a subsequent screengrabbed tweet: "Meek is my man and was respectful That's my dog Kim was out of line I'm worth 5 billion dollars and more than that through Christ But ya'll ain't listen to MJ and now ya'll believe them???"

West also called out mother-in-law Kris Jenner — whom he nicknamed "Kris Jong-Un" — tweeting: "Kriss and Kim put out a statement without my approval ... that's not what a wife should do." It is unclear what statement West was referencing in the deleted message.

https://people.com/music/kanye-west-claims-he-has-been-trying-to-divorce-wife-kim-kardashian-in-deleted-tweet/

Ngl, the Kis Jong-Un had me screaming for a sec (he's literally just like Trump) but brit1 Imagine being so misogynistic that your wife can't go to a place where there is also another man and blaming her for it.

I hope he gets help, but I also hope now that Kim gets out of there.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.