Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Madonna has only 5 songs with 10+ weeks in the top 10. Why?

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Yikes imagine opening a bait thread and ending up getting warned yourself 

Talking about warnings outside of the WPs discussion thread is forbidden though

Self-drag a bit lol3 

4 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Sis please, you were supporting actual ageist posts few weeks ago and now you come to preach about ageism and what ageism is, don't even think someone will take you seriously. fall8 You think i'm waiting for you to tell me what's ageist and what's not. fall8 Imagine looking at my avi and thinking the pic was made to be taken seriously, the reach, bye. fall8

Supporting ageist stuff? rip3 

do you dream of me in your sleep?

I remember laughing about Mariah’s 19#1s OP but I don’t care enough about Madonna’s wrinkles to drag them? nat1 

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Another hit thread in the bag 

thank you fossils, goal accomplished mad6 

5 pages is now suddenly a hit?

Try 10 pages

Thanks Gaga and Britney fans for extending my legacy! moo9 

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

5 pages is now suddenly a hit?

Try 10 pages

Thanks Gaga and Britney fans for extending my legacy! moo9 

The thread that backfired on your ass and only made a fool of you? rip2 

23 hours ago, Michael. said:

We only care about AmeriKKKa here sir so quit talking about those Russian charts brit13 

Sure Jan. eve1 

11 hours ago, HninSi said:

Her US stats are not really impressive in the long run. She doesn't even have ONE song in the all-time most successful Billboard hits chart, where most of her peers grabbed one or two.

So...? Billboard isn't the most important thing in music.

Mariah did so well, but many of her hits are forgotten. oprah14 Not to mention that Mariah's singles have never been chosen by critics for Best Singles of All Time lists. On the other hand, Madonna slayed easily, because she delivered quality and not some typical sappy songs for masses. jj2 

It is only Billboard who call Mariah's  singles as songs of decades, because they were best selling singles, nobody talked about their quality. lol1 

8 hours ago, Michael. said:

Doesn’t Madonna have 48389596 singles released plus countless collaborations with younger artists (Nicki Minaj, Anitta, Britney etc.) and she couldn’t surpass the Alice songstress kylie2

But I thought Ariana gave Gaga a hit, why couldn’t these artists give Madonna a hit? kylie2 

Then, why Stupid Love wasn't no.1 ? um1 

Ariana isn't the only reason, but without her Gaga wouldn't have achieved what she did.

Gaga is 12 years into her career. What don't you understand? eve1 

Just now, Michael. said:

The thread that backfired on your ass and only made a fool of you? rip2 

A 10 page hit thread is a 10 page hit thread

moo9 In fact, it's the biggest BG thread of the year!

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

A 10 page hit thread is a 10 page hit thread

moo9 In fact, it's the biggest BG thread of the year!

congrats? rip2 

but why are you making this about yourself again? rip3 

Just stopping by to kindly ask that you guys not post more than twice in a row. Quote all the responses you need to at once, but if more triple posting happens, reporting for spam is allowed. Good day moo1 

10 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Supporting ageist stuff? rip3 

I remember laughing about Mariah’s 19#1s OP but I don’t care enough about Madonna’s wrinkles to drag them? nat1 

I didn't say you made ageist posts, i said you supported some questionable ageist posts by calling them trolls. But you got "offended" by my avi, which its actually a troll to everyone but you. Just say you're obsessed with me and move on.

6wgPU1y.gif

17 minutes ago, Michael. said:

You cared enough to make sure to turn a BGs thread about charts to Madonna's age again tho. 

TZAD1LL.gif

21 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I didn't say you made ageist posts, i said you supported some questionable ageist posts by calling them trolls. But you got "offended" by my avi, which its actually a troll to everyone but you. Just say you're obsessed with me and move on.

6wgPU1y.gif

You cared enough to make sure to turn a BGs thread about charts to Madonna's age again tho. 

TZAD1LL.gif

Where then? Show me my ageist posts concerning Madonna? I’m waiting nat1 

Upvotes are not counted love

15 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Where then? Show me my ageist posts concerning Madonna? I’m waiting nat1 

Upvotes are not counted love

I said two times already you didn't write but you supported ageist posts by calling them trolls. But my avi, which is clearly a troll unlike Mariah's posts and usernames, are ageist to you, the reach. fall8

When you upvote and downvote a post then? nat1

12 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I said two times already you didn't write but you supported ageist posts by calling them trolls. But my avi, which is clearly a troll unlike Mariah's posts and usernames, are ageist to you, the reach. fall8

When you upvote and downvote a post then? nat1

The OP made fun of Madonna’s hands, how’s that ageist to begin with? rip3 Mariah is old and has better hands. It’s not necessarily an age thing. 

And that thread was MONTHS ago, not weeks just to point that out. nat1 

47 minutes ago, Michael. said:

The OP made fun of Madonna’s hands, how’s that ageist to begin with? rip3 Mariah is old and has better hands. It’s not necessarily an age thing. 

And that thread was MONTHS ago, not weeks just to point that out. nat1 

Meanwhile the OP:

Madonna cannot compete, she can't compare... she can't do anything really, she's old, withered, ugly, and honestly deteriorating extremely fast in terms of physical ability.

Is it finally time for the old hag to retire? She literally has nothing to cling on to other than her old ass hits that only the dying breed of gays remember, she is that old.

Is it finally time for Madonna to take her wrinkled mitts to in a retirement home?

Ageist, sexist, bodyshaming etc. comments that are troll to you, but my avi is offending and ageist. I think i'm done in here.

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, GAGA said:

This post was truly Iconique! cry6

thanks @Michael. this is the content we log in for. Relics left scalped, another win in the battlegrounds wbk cry6

Cancelled it already.

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Meanwhile the OP:

Ageist, sexist, bodyshaming etc. comments that are troll to you, but my avi is offending and ageist. I think i'm done in here.

tenor.gif

Cancelled it already.

tenor.gif

I didn’t even read the long ass OP but thanks for the breakdown rip3 

I upvoted because it was so out of pocket but that was already explained so quit bringing up the same ol’ shit. Re-brand yourself.

11 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I didn’t even read the long ass OP but thanks for the breakdown rip3 

I upvoted because it was so out of pocket but that was already explained so quit bringing up the same ol’ shit. Re-brand yourself.

Ok.

tenor.gif

16 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Imagine reading this thread and thinking #poormichael came out on top

tenor.gif?itemid=3562822

You’re so corny rip2 

Especially with those gifs no one finds funny. Looking like a local. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.