Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Megan Fox returns with blockbuster movie, "Rogue", watch trailer

After a string of flop movies, 1 divorce and 4 kids later, Angelina Jolie's clone the Transformer actress has finally returned to the big screen with a blockbuster movie called, "Rogue". Will this be her big comeback? or will it be another flop?

The trailer looks good until the fake looking Simba jumped out. I think it will flop due to corona, nobody's in the mood to go to the cinema. moo2

3 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Why are the effects so bad? brit1 Also does anyone really care about action movies? It'll flop. 

Out of the ten highest grossing films ever made, seven of them are action movies and even Titanic is pretty heavy on the disaster aspect, so...yes brit9 

56 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Out of the ten highest grossing films ever made, seven of them are action movies and even Titanic is pretty heavy on the disaster aspect, so...yes brit9 

I wouldn't say thats a good statistic when seemingly only one is a real action movie, while the others fall under other categories like superhero movies or scifi juicy1

43 minutes ago, Venom said:

I wouldn't say thats a good statistic when seemingly only one is a real action movie, while the others fall under other categories like superhero movies or scifi juicy1

It can be more than one thing brit9 Most superhero movies are action movies, and same thing with Star Wars or Avatar - sure, they have plenty of appeal beyond action, there's sci-fi and fantasy, romance, etc. - but if you have multiple sequences/climaxs with aliens chasing people, swordfights, people in robot suits fighting, aerial battles with shooting lasers - it's an action movie. I wouldn't classify any Star Wars as an action movie above all else either, but yea, they are all still action movies.

4 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

brit4

They're not really this type of action film. I know films like this have an audience, I just think these are usually the "bored, Saturday matinee" type of movie. With the pandemic and how b-movie this comes off as, I think it'll "flop" by its standards.

But I could be wrong, too. brit13

8 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

brit4

They're not really this type of action film. I know films like this have an audience, I just think these are usually the "bored, Saturday matinee" type of movie. With the pandemic and how b-movie this comes off as, I think it'll "flop" by its standards.

But I could be wrong, too. brit13

What, the crappy type of action film that seems like some producer in 2008 saw that Transformers was successful and said "well, those scenes where the military squad fought the Decepticons were cool, how about we take Megan Fox and have her do that but with something else?" brit9 Sure, the general public isn't clamoring for bad films in any genre.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.