Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

Madonna and Dua Lipa to collaborate for Wonder Woman 1984 soundtrack| UPDATED

Makes sense.

• Dua Lipa is currently using 80s disco vibes.

• Madonna is associated to that sound.

• Wonder Woman is taking place in 1984.

dead1

----

UPDATE - From 'News of Madonna' (very reliable source):

The Wonder Woman soundtrack will therefore be signed Dua Lipa. 
It includes 2 featuring: Madonna and Missy Elliot
Its release date is scheduled for August 7th!

Source

NOM is one of the most reliable sites ever when it comes to M.

From what I understand, seems like Dua is making the whole soundtrack for the movie, and that would be her "Big surprise".

The rumour is growing on Twitter rn.

Dua has just posted that she has a "BIG secret" coming out soon.

And the song is meant to be released by the end of august, just in time for a VMA performance to promote the single and WW84.

I could see this, it'll be interesting if true. I'm surprised Madonna hasn't teased anything yet.

What makes me hesitant to believe  is the movie originally had an August 12th release.

If this was the case they would have been teased something about the song months ago before the movie delay was official right?

40 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I could see this, it'll be interesting if true. I'm surprised Madonna hasn't teased anything yet.

What makes me hesitant to believe  is the movie originally had an August 12th release.

If this was the case they would have been teased something about the song months ago before the movie delay was official right?

Maybe Warner and DC are trying new things to keep the hype around the movie, specially with these delays.

Also, if I'm not wrong, TØP made Heathens for Suicide Squad while on tour and the song was released just some weeks before the movie dropped. 

36 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Maybe Warner and DC are trying new things to keep the hype around the movie, specially with these delays.

Also, if I'm not wrong, TØP made Heathens for Suicide Squad while on tour and the song was released just some weeks before the movie dropped. 

Yea it makes sense to get promo and continued interest however they can.

I wasn't aware of Heathens but since they did it then they could easily do it again with a last minute addition.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.