Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor Swift | folklore | 8th Studio Album | July 24

"One thing I did purposely on this album was put the Easter eggs in the lyrics, more than just the videos. I created character arcs & recurring themes that map out who is singing about who. For example there’s a collection of 3 songs I refer to as the Teenage Love Triangle. These 3 signs explore a love triangle from all 3 people’s perspectives at different times in their lives."

"folklore is wishful and full of escapism. Sad, beautiful, tragic. Like a photo album full of imagery, and all the stories behind that imagery."

"I wrote a few things before quarantine, but most of it has been created completely in lockdown. I started in April."

"I wrote My Tears Ricochet alone and it was the first one I wrote for this album."

i'm so excited giveup1

I just realized this is the most songs we will be getting from one of her albums at once (16, technically 17) since there aren’t any pre-release singles giveup1 

We got 14 with Lover, 11 with reputation, 13 with 1989, 14 (I think) with Red, and like 12 or 13 with Speak Now? That’s insane tbh I don’t even know how to process all of this dead1 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.