Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor Swift | folklore | 8th Studio Album | July 24

7 minutes ago, Max said:

YAS stan for the best one cry8 

The fact that my favorite pic from the whole shoot is a back cover eve1 

Spoiler

This one:

004.jpg

Need it in HD + textless so I can make it my new Apple Music cover for the album giveup1 

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The fact that my favorite pic from the whole shoot is a back cover eve1 

Need it in HD + textless so I can make it my new Apple Music cover for the album giveup1 

You spillT again, that one IS the best cry8 

logging in to say seven is one of her best songs ever, everything about it is fucking beautiful...

And I've been meaning to tell you
I think your house is haunted
Your dad is always mad and that must be why
And I think you should come live with me
And we can be pirates
Then you won't have to cry
Or hide in the closet
And just like a folk song
Our love will be passed on

like what the FUCK taylor

trisha-folklore-taylor.gif

6 hours ago, Diamond said:

logging in to say seven is one of her best songs ever, everything about it is fucking beautiful...

like what the FUCK taylor

True, she really snapped on mirrorball

31 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

the only song i cant get into is august and i see everyone loving it and i feel like i'm missing something about it rip1 

I think focusing on that enthusiastic, nostalgic and partially "sunny" outro to the very end of song would properly guide you to see the beauty behind August. Then you will remember breezy intro and then everything else falls in place. jj2

7 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I think focusing on that enthusiastic, nostalgic and partially "sunny" outro to the very end of song would properly guide you to see the beauty behind August. Then you will remember breezy intro and then everything else falls in place. jj2

lemme try to listen to it alone with this in mind hottie1 

After having some time to digest it, I’d decided that that Peace reminded me sooo much of Joni giveup1 The delivery and the lyrical style seem very influenced by her. Gag is that the producer even said that himself today gaga11 My mind, I guess!

12 hours ago, plutoniano said:

the only song i cant get into is august and i see everyone loving it and i feel like i'm missing something about it rip1 

Not my top 3 song pls cry5 

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Now wait a minute Swifties this is actually growing immensely on me antm1

Lemme give Taytay her credit this time because some of these songs are legit just beautiful 

Hoax antm1

Exile antm1

The 1 antm1

Exile is gorgeous cry4 I was a bit disappointed with it at first but now it’s in my top 5. 

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Now wait a minute Swifties this is actually growing immensely on me antm1

Lemme give Taytay her credit this time because some of these songs are legit just beautiful 

Hoax antm1

Exile antm1

The 1 antm1

Yeah, repeated listens unpack overall prodcution's vibe of the album more and more. It is also quiet wordy, so that element alone manages to give something new with each listen. jj2

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.