Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor Swift | cardigan | Lead Single | July 24

10 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Oh wow, enlisting Prieto. The cinematography, the surreal vibe, the classic look of it all. cry0

!!! I don't think stans realize what a big deal this is giveup1 I keep trying to tell people! He's not some random director dead1 

15 minutes ago, Snow said:

!!! I don't think stans realize what a big deal this is giveup1 I keep trying to tell people! He's not some random director dead1 

If he actually manages to translate bit of his movie magic to this video, it will be clear for everyone what he can do. And him coupled with Taylor, well, we should expect something soothing. cry0

Just now, Ghostface said:

If he actually manages to translate bit of his movie magic to this video, it will be clear for everyone what he can do. And him coupled with Taylor, well, we should expect something soothing. cry0

Have you seen the snippets from her Spotify? Play any song on Lover if you have premium. I think that's from the MV, and it's quite pretty giveup1 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Have you seen the snippets from her Spotify? Play any song on Lover if you have premium. I think that's from the MV, and it's quite pretty giveup1 

He is basically transforming Taylor’s lyricism into pictures. cry0

Edit: My phone is vicious to me quite often. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

He is basically transforming Taylor’s lyricism into pictures. cry0

Edit: My phone is vicious to me quite often. 

Exactly! giveup1 

There's also a set designer involved so I hope that means it's not just her walking around the woods for 4 minutes rip4 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.