Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Fans speculate Joe Alwyn is credited on Folklore under a pseudonym

EdnytkEVoAIqxqm?format=jpg&name=medium

“William Bowery” is credited by Taylor as a songwriter on folklore, but there is little to no info on a songwriter with that name.
This has led fans to believe that could actually be a pseudonym for her boyfriend, Joe Alwyn.

One of the couple’s first meetings was at the Bowery Hotel in NYC.

EdnytkKVAAIv_4Q?format=jpg&name=medium

Add to that the fact that Joe's great-grandfather is named William.

Ednz1i7VAAI16Ev?format=jpg&name=900x900

Alternatively, there is a dive bar called Bowery on the east side.
"Dive bar on the East Side, where you at?" - Delicate

65a27bda4d0cbd1291209734ab3583c3c94c3372.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Well, I wouldn't be able to say I am surprised by this being possibly true. jj2

The way we're used to being fed overly complicated easter eggs by Taylor that we've all become detectives gaga1

Just now, Snow said:

The way we're used to being fed overly complicated easter eggs by Taylor that we've all become detectives gaga1

And I am kind of thankful she has basically abandoned doing that sort of thing she did with Lover when everyone was going crazy about all the photos and things she had been posting. gaga1

I can't say I was good at that, nor that I was trying, but this seems right enough to me. jj2

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

And I am kind of thankful she has basically abandoned doing that sort of thing she did with Lover when everyone was going crazy about all the photos and things she had been posting. gaga1

I can't say I was good at that, nor that I was trying, but this seems right enough to me. jj2

I mean she loves doing it but Lover was a bit too much yes, it got to the point where stans were counting holes in a fence omg gaga1

22 minutes ago, Snow said:

EdnytkEVoAIqxqm?format=jpg&name=medium

“William Bowery” is credited by Taylor as a songwriter on folklore, but there is little to no info on a songwriter with that name.
This has led fans to believe that could actually be a pseudonym for her boyfriend, Joe Alwyn.

One of the couple’s first meetings was at the Bowery Hotel in NYC.

EdnytkKVAAIv_4Q?format=jpg&name=medium

Add to that the fact that Joe's great-grandfather is named William.

Ednz1i7VAAI16Ev?format=jpg&name=900x900

Alternatively, there is a dive bar called Bowery on the east side.
"Dive bar on the East Side, where you at?" - Delicate

65a27bda4d0cbd1291209734ab3583c3c94c3372.jpg

Her stans are truly serving CIA rip3 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Her stans are truly serving CIA rip3 

Tell me about it, they linked Scooter Braun to a genocide in less than 12 hours rip3
This is probably why Trump refuses to go after Taylor rip3

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Tell me about it, they linked Scooter Braun to a genocide in less than 12 hours rip3

They probably have receipts on anybody rip3 there must be some sort of receipts vault somehere in their GCs  rip3 

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean she loves doing it but Lover was a bit too much yes, it got to the point where stans were counting holes in a fence omg gaga1

Precisely and it was way too much. I mean, I can't indulge myself that much into hidden stuff type of things, because I am not that much of a good guesser anyway nor I have all information in my head regarding all her activites, but I find it sympathetic when she was light about it and it suits her actually. jj2

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Makes sense ny1 

Just now, Ghostface said:

Precisely and it was way too much. I mean, I can't indulge myself that much into hidden stuff type of things, because I am not that much of a good guesser anyway nor I have all information in my head regarding all her activites, but I find it sympathetic when she was light about it and it suits her actually. jj2

Yes I think stans just got too excited sometimes, but Taylor perpetuated it by giving some overly complicated easter eggs. Should've kept it simple like in Reputation gaga1
Up until this day there are still Lover era easter eggs that we HAVEN'T discovered and I scream every time I think about it laughcry1 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.