Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Britney’s brother gives interview, says Britney has always wanted to get out of conservatorship

Honestly most of the interview is shit and he doesn’t really answer any questions, he talks around everything and acts dumb or like he “doesn’t know”. But we got something out of this interview:

- “She’s always wanted to get out of it. She’s wanted to get out of it for quite some time” - About the conservatorship 

- In regards to if Britney’s conservators control her decisions: “They have 100% say”

He also seems to understand that being told what to do etc constantly must be frustrating, but is excusing the conservatorship because she has always had a team around her, what would she do if it was to end? “Is she gonna call and make reservations for herself?” Damn ma, shut up. She can have an assistant or people she wants to have around her; that doesn’t mean she needs a conservatorship and conservators to help her organize her daily life... Yikes. He’s acting like she can’t do anything because she’s always had people around her and has never had to “learn” anything brit8 But at least he only said the conservatorship was needed AT THE TIME, implying that it’s not really needed anymore

That’s honestly the first time someone in her family has ever admitted she does NOT want to be in the conservatorship though, and that’s all everyone needs to know. #FreeBritney

The way he talks about this makes me so sad, like... I can’t imagine a family member of mine talking about me like that. 

To think he’s one of the more reasonable ones too... FREE HER! 

4 minutes ago, Max said:

The way he talks about this makes me so sad, like... I can’t imagine a family member of mine talking about me like that. 

To think he’s one of the more reasonable ones too... FREE HER! 

Ikr, he seems so cold and careless. The way he talks about her like she’s incapable of normal everyday stuff like... okay, but having her trapped in a situation where she has to ask for permission for every single thing won’t make her any more independent. I’d be sad if I was her and saw this interview tbh. Even if you’ve grown up spoiled you learn how to do stuff for yourself.....

but at least some of the stuff he said made sense and he showed an OUNCE of compassion.

16 hours ago, Kristina said:

Ikr, he seems so cold and careless. The way he talks about her like she’s incapable of normal everyday stuff like... okay, but having her trapped in a situation where she has to ask for permission for every single thing won’t make her any more independent. I’d be sad if I was her and saw this interview tbh. Even if you’ve grown up spoiled you learn how to do stuff for yourself.....

but at least some of the stuff he said made sense and he showed an OUNCE of compassion.

THIS. What frustrates me the most that since 12 years that this has been going on, no one has given her ANY room for rehabilitation. How are you supposed to make your life better when you cannot fucking do anything or make any decisions for yourself

The LIES that her team has been feeding us all these years saying Britney was fine with the conservatorship. And also they just paid TMZ to report news that Britney voluntarily checked into the mental facility... I don't think anybody would go there voluntarily for 1 month, they'd rather get treatment at home. 

I think because he's so close to the situation he can't legally discuss things despite no longer being a part of her team.

He says Britney wants the c-ship over (duh) but then dodges questions like who initiated it (her dad and Lou Taylor by what we know).

He also gave specifics on his involvement in their careers and money made (but not where it's all going).

He also seems classically southern (sexist) when it comes to his views on women. Gross.

It was kinda interesting but the interviewer is pretty clueless and it's longer than it has any reason to be.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.