Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Which songs do you want as singles?

We've never had a surprise album drop from Taylor so I feel we can be the most unbiased we've been with an era regarding singles.

cardigan is officially the first single so choose at least 3-4 more singles for the era you'd like to see.

trisha-folklore-taylor.gif

I feel like Illicit Affairs, Mirrorball and Betty have the best chance at radio success

Exile & The 1 obviously are early favorites with a strong early chart debut. 

My guess is

2 - Exile

3 - The 1

4 - Illicit Affairs

5 - Mirrorball

I'm probably gonna seem like a clown in a few months for this, but I feel like Cardigan is the only song on Folklore with any chance of commercial success.. so at this point I'd be surprised if we get anymore singles. But it would be nice for them to give us some more visuals. So I'm gonna say:

1. Cardigan
  2. Mirrorball
  3. Exile
  4. August

...if the era lasts that long. The 1 feels like an obvious single choice because of it's strong performance, but I feel like it's a bit of ...RFI? in the sense that it'll fall off after the first few weeks, so I'm kinda against it becoming a single. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.