Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Mariah posts teaser of Demo Tape with sustained G5 belt!

7 minutes ago, Strobo said:

I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG LATELY AND THEN SHE COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND TEASES THIS????oprah15

MA'AM YOU CAN ASK NICELY FOR MY WIG giveup3

All In Your Mind is literally so underrated. But that snippet has made me bald! I've never heard Mariah sustain a belt that high like that before!

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

All In Your Mind is literally so underrated. But that snippet has made me bald! I've never heard Mariah sustain a belt that high like that before!

Outside comes close but this is a whole new level of slayage, in general debut is so underrated now when that album is pretty much flawless front to back tbh.

I'm so perched for these demo tapes if she actually decides to release them! Maybe we'll finally hear the original Someday!

12 minutes ago, Strobo said:

Outside comes close but this is a whole new level of slayage, in general debut is so underrated now when that album is pretty much flawless front to back tbh.

I'm so perched for these demo tapes if she actually decides to release them! Maybe we'll finally hear the original Someday!

Debut is the best out of her first three albums, and her 3rd best 90s album after Daydream/Butterfly. 

I really hope she puts Slipping Away, There For Me and Imperfect on streaming. Those are three of my favourite Mariah songs.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:56 AM, Strobo said:

I’m thinking there’s a high possibility that she’ll let us hear the original version given that she hates the album version and probably wants us to completely forget about it moo1

On 8/22/2020 at 8:24 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Are we getting it?

Yes, i think it'll be on The Rarities. Either that or she'll leak the whole demo tape as part of #MC30. 

7 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Yes, i think it'll be on The Rarities. Either that or she'll leak the whole demo tape as part of #MC30. 

i hope its separate from The Rarities cos i feel like theyre separate entities entirely for some reason

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.