Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CHANEL #1

Taylor Swift - folklore Giveaway! [CLOSED]

Hey everyone! So I purchased some of the folklore CDs from Taylor's store and they come with digital copies of the album. You get 10 downloads of the album. I took one and gave one to my sister. However, I have no use for the remaining 8 and have decided to give them away to anyone who wants them. Just post in here if you would like a copy and I'll PM you the link. It's first come, first serve and there's only 8 downloads left. I can't hold you accountable, but all I ask i that you only use 1 download so as many people can get the album as possible! I'm excited to finally go listen to the album now rip4  

EDIT: All downloads have now been used. Hope you all enjoy! :D 

7 minutes ago, Luca said:

This is USA only right? bebe1 

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

It's mp3 files for the album. And yes, of course!

I'm not from the US and it worked for me! Thank you so much! giveup3 

Just now, V For Vendetta said:

I clicked on the link a couple times but nothing happened.

I got the album cover but not the actual music, oh well ari4

When you click the link there's two links that show up. The first gives you the cover, the second gives you the album in a zip file. 

I only sent the link to seven people but I just checked and it's showing all the downloads have been used when there should still be one download remaining. Are you sure you didn't get the album zip and didn't realize it? Otherwise, someone downloaded the album twice.

I downloaded it once (on mobile) and then went back and got this cover once the album dowloaded. It said 2 before I started, so 1 after I finished.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.