Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Cardigan posts largest Spotify debut for 2020

8 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Does it have a chance for a #1 debut on BB100?

trisha-folklore-taylor.gif

Sadly I don't think so rip4 it's doing pretty well on streaming but the fact that it has to compete with 15 other songs and the MV is underperforming, being overshadowed by 15 lyric videos and that's really taking away from it's charting power. Being a surprise release, it's not doing great on radio either, it opened with 260 plays or something? Which is only 1/10th of what ME! did. And no sales advantage this time either, because people are buying the album rather than the song ("The 1" is #1 on Apple Music while "Cardigan" is #2 rip4). 

Very very early prediction put it at #11, but seeing as the song & the album are both holding up well, I think we're probably looking at Top 5. 

There's this though:

So we can only hope

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Sadly I don't think so rip4 it's doing pretty well on streaming but the fact that it has to compete with 15 other songs and the MV is underperforming, being overshadowed by 15 lyric videos and that's really taking away from it's charting power. Being a surprise release, it's not doing great on radio either, it opened with 260 plays or something? Which is only 1/10th of what ME! did. And no sales advantage this time either, because people are buying the album rather than the song ("The 1" is #1 on Apple Music while "Cardigan" is #2 rip4). 

Very very early prediction put it at #11, but seeing as the song & the album are both holding up well, I think we're probably looking at Top 5. 

There's this though:

So we can only hope

Taylord’s power 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.