Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Why Do Britney Soldiers Like to Think that Glowy Is on Par with Ray of God?

Pick it.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you adore the Revival's infamous cousin?

• Nope, no ma'am because.... [tell your reasons below]
    • YAAAAAAAAAAASSSS of course because... [tell your reasons below]

A couple years ago (2016), IconNey released her most recent effort to gain another comeback in the 2010s, an album titled "Glory" that got its title from one of her sons. Ever since that release, I have seen multiple fans who referred to the album as her take on a "Ray of Light"-esque comeback.

My question is, why? How could they be so confident and deluded to think so? Why did (and do) they think Glowstick is on par with God of Light?

Were they simply caught up in the hype? Do they have the intelligence to notice the stark differences of Gloomy vs. Ray of Might?

If anything, it's way more comparable to Bedtime Lullabies than Ray of God. But what do you think of Globular?

Tell me, babes. Tell me your truths ancient-city-style! mad3

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Glory is not her Ray of Light, and I don’t know anyone who thinks so. So No. brit10 

A lot of YouTube gays who stan ha thought so, babe. The audacity. ari11

5 minutes ago, Max said:

Glory is better sass1 

ROL really isn’t all that. Not even in Madonnas top 5. burn1 

It's alright, nobody's [mind] perfect. You got to work it, again and again til' you get it right~

26 minutes ago, Fletch said:

The ROL lashings nicki5 did any semblance of taste fall out of your ears by the time you got to Private Show? I-...

Ikr. Not everybody here have the ears to listen to quality music though, so I can understand.

1 hour ago, harry said:

Reigning queen of itunes coin and midwestern moms is unbothered. zzz1

Gwen had a top 20 hit on the Hot100 this year, when will the FOTP Flop Faves sass1

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Gwen had a top 20 hit on the Hot100 this year, when will the FOTP Flop Faves sass1

Ferguson might have had a few victories at battle in 2006 but look who won the war. mad5

Who is comparing Glory to ROL, y'all gonna pull a muscle reaching that hard.

Glory is... A fine album. People only rank it so highly because it sounded fresh for Britney and like she actually wanted to work on the album.

Otherwise it's just... A very standard 2016 album.

4 hours ago, Strobo said:

Who is comparing Glory to ROL, y'all gonna pull a muscle reaching that hard.

Glory is... A fine album. People only rank it so highly because it sounded fresh for Britney and like she actually wanted to work on the album.

Otherwise it's just... A very standard 2016 album.

You will be surprised to see it on platforms such as YouTube or other kinds of forum. Britney stans love to do the most when it comes to the Madonna comparison.

i LOVE britney but Glory is NOT her ROL. I think IN THE ZONE would be her true equivalent of Ray Of Light, but it also took a lot of cues from Janet's The Velvet Rope. So I'd say ITZ is Britney's Ray Of Light/Velvet Rope.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.