Diego

The Chainsmokers are under fire after videos surface of large crowds of people standing in close proximity at their “drive-in” concert.

They are literally a danger for everybody - for their families, their co-workers, everybody! How can you be so foolish and stupid? 

What I also find very suspicious: why would you go to a Chainsmokers concert voluntarily? mad5 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Imagine someone asking you how you got COVID-19 and you have to answer "I went to go see the Chainsmokers" nicki5nicki5nicki5 

ikr like y’all risked corona.........for the ..... chainsmokers.......jj4

If it truly was a drive-in concert wouldn't they all still be in their cars dead2 

This is no different than any other concert other than their cars being 20 feet behind them rip4 all these dumb fucks rip4 

What's just as concerning is that 3,000 people actually willingly went to see the Chainsmokers ari7