Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor Swift | exile (feat. Bon Iver) | 2nd Single | August 3

10 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I didn't know your name was Ms Vernon SaBLg1x.gif

Also the virus is contained in my state, so I don't need to wear masks. jj2 We haven't had a new case since forever. moo9

ny6

It is not, but it is also short one. SaBLg1x.gif

Maybe, but even 5 cases in whole of Australia can be a threat if people don't abide to measurements, but everybody learns from their mistakes. Or not. Don't make your government exile you. jj2

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

It is not, but it is also short one. SaBLg1x.gif

Maybe, but even 5 cases in whole of Australia can be a threat if people don't abide to measurements, but everybody learns from their mistakes. Or not. Don't make your government exile you.jj2

We don't exile people here, fortunately. SaBLg1x.gif

16 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

We don't exile people here, fortunately. SaBLg1x.gif

Sounds like there are examples that should be exiled ( Australian Cha for example ), but oh well, some of those haven't been identified like Mr Cruel unfortunately. SaBLg1x.gif

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Sounds like they are examples that should be exiled ( Australian Cha for example ), but oh well, some of those haven't been identified like Mr Cruel unfortunately. SaBLg1x.gif

Just like you should be exiled from fotp for torturing members with your riddles SaBLg1x.gif

4 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Just like you should be exiled from fotp for torturing members with your riddles SaBLg1x.gif

ny6

Advocating for my exile now? cry8

Torturing? I wasn't the one who wanted from members to identify people through tattoos and nasal cavities. SaBLg1x.gif

ny6

Advocating for my exile now? cry8

Torturing? I wasn't the one who wanted from members to identify people through tattoos and nasal cavities. SaBLg1x.gif

Considering one member got all 7/7 answers correct and most got 5/7, it's clearly not my fault that a certain member is not familiar with pop culture even though he's on a pop culture forum and got 0/7 and one gender wrong. SaBLg1x.gif

4 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Considering one member got all 7/7 answers correct and most got 5/7, it's clearly not my fault that a certain member is not familiar with pop culture even though he's on a pop culture forum and got 0/7 and one gender wrong. SaBLg1x.gif

ny6

Then I can say the same, because majority of my questions had been answered correctly by, at least, some, if not, all players. SaBLg1x.gif

Maybe I am not familiar that much, but I didn't inspect people's hair and skin from performances and photos to make myself familar like that with them, but now it turns out you want me to be a stalker. Nice.  SaBLg1x.gif

ny6

Then I can say the same, because majority of my questions had been answered correctly by, at least, some, if not, all players. SaBLg1x.gif

Maybe I am not familiar that much, but I didn't inspect people's hair and skin from performances and photos to make myself familar like that with them, but now it turns out you want me to be a stalker. Nice.  SaBLg1x.gif

There were many rounds where all players answered wrongly. tenor.gif

Being familiar with someone's facial features does not make you a stalker, knowing where they performed in the year 2018 in the capital (or lack thereof) of Switzerland = stalking. tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

There were many rounds where all players answered wrongly. tenor.gif

Being familiar with someone's facial features does not make you a stalker, knowing where they performed in the year 2018 in the capital (or lack thereof) of Switzerland = stalking. tenor.gif

Yeah, but judging by most of the rounds, I think it is higher number of them who answered correctly than otheriwse. And since you are making the case for two members who got yours right, then I can sail through. tenor.gif

Right, because everyone who knew and had attended that Swiss concert is a stalker. tenor.gif

Tattoos aren't really that remarkable actually, especially those on your chest or abdomen - actually on those parts of body ( parts of body of those people  I didn't stalk ) and only distinctive facial features are eyes, mouth, nose can be too, but only if it stick out in some way. tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Yeah, but judging by most of the rounds, I think it is higher number of them who answered correctly than otheriwse. And since you are making the case for two members who got yours right, then I can sail through. tenor.gif

Right, because everyone who knew and had attended that Swiss concert is a stalker. tenor.gif

Tattoos aren't really that remarkable actually, especially those on your chest or abdomen - actually on those parts of body ( parts of body of those people  I didn't stalk ) and only distinctive facial features are eyes, mouth, nose can be too, but only if it stick out in some way. tenor.gif

And he lies and he lies, a billion little times. ari3

The way you describe facial features is sending me. ny4 From "fully opened eyes" to "noses that stick out". tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

And he lies and he lies, a billion little times. ari3

The way you describe facial features is sending me. ny4 From "fully opened eyes" to "noses that stick out". tenor.gif

ny6

I am not capable of lying like certain someone. Not in that much of a capcity certainly. ari3

ny6 Yeah, I get a good laugh of it too, but it was majorly, because I describe them with words that first sping to my mind in front of an image in my head. tenor.gif

Noses taht stick out would be those like hooks or baby-esque ones or like evil with's ( while in witch's form of course ) from Snow White. See? ny4

ny6

I am not capable of lying like certain someone. Not in that much of a capcity certainly. ari3

ny6 Yeah, I get a good laugh of it too, but it was majorly, because I describe them with words that first sping to my mind in front of an image in my head. tenor.gif

Noses taht stick out would be those like hooks or baby-esque ones or like evil with's ( while in witch's form of course ) from Snow White. See? ny4

You expect hooked nose in a time period where everyone in Hollywood got face transplants... tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

You expect hooked nose in a time period where everyone in Hollywood got face transplants... tenor.gif

ny6

But why? Why? Tell me why you just twist it like that? ny4

I didn't expect hooked noses in your evil tasks per se, but that was just an example how can I describe some of them. tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

But why? Why? Tell me why you just twist it like that? ny4

I didn't expect hooked noses in your evil tasks per se, but that was just an example how can I describe some of them. tenor.gif

You taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else
And you know damn well, for you I would NOT ruin myself
A million little times

Your *pretends to be shocked* reaction always sends me. moo9

6 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

You taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else
And you know damn well, for you I would NOT ruin myself
A million little times

Your *pretends to be shocked* reaction always sends me. moo9

I am pleased enough with you ruining yourself, just don't jump off a cliffside please. oprah1

ny6 Except that I am not pretending. moo9

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.