Sign in to follow this  

Madonna posts conspiracy vaccine video, IG flags it

F5-B7-B3-ED-1-EC3-4388-82-A2-A3-A6956-B5
EeDYY56WsAA1Sfk?format=jpg&name=large

In a now deleted IG post, Madonna was spreading conspiracy vaccine misinformation. Once her relics started commenting and the post got reported, it was flagged by IG before she completely deleted it.

it’s gaining attention on Twitter and she’s about to be rightfully dragged for filth. Someone needs to take her social media away from her smfh. 

Baby girl what is u doin???????? ari7

How its antivax when she literally talks about vaccine being already made and kept away from people and that's it um2

Anti vax means someone who is against vaccinations which she is obviously not

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

How its antivax when she literally talks about vaccine being already made and kept away from people and that's it um2

Anti vax means someone who is against vaccinations which she is obviously not

I misworded it and updated the OP.

either way, she’s reposting a conspiracy vaccine from a nut job religious group. It was flag and deleted. She should know better but here we are oprah14

I truly think that she's been hacked.

Like... she's been supporting with millions of dollars the search for a true vaccine. And if the video was deleted, there was no need to be uploaded again. It's kinda weird for me.

My friend sent this video saying to share with everyone I know lmfao2  I just liked his message and moved on. 

Madonna as usual talking out of her ass. Please do not promote medical treatments for this disease until it's medically agreed on by multiple sources. Misinformation like this has killed people already jodie3

Oh god, the stupidity... 

giphy.gif

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.