Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Ava Max | Heaven & Hell | September 18th, 2020

2 hours ago, Kristina said:

The cover is kinda tacky brit5 But I’m excited for this, she has only released bops so far, so I think it could be a solid pop album.

I agree with the cover. I will be looking out for this even though only SBP, K&Q and LWLN is on the album lj1 

7 hours ago, Habits said:

I agree with the cover. I will be looking out for this even though only SBP, K&Q and LWLN is on the album lj1 

I think Salt will too. I have a feeling but I hope On Somebody and BST is on the album those are bops. Well all her released songs so far are. ari6

the cover rih7

like this font looks so unprofessional, I hate it. she could do something better than this.

the idea of the pics is nice, don't know if I would do it like this.. 

still, can't wait to see the tracklist and hear those songs.  hope there's more new ones and she will add some "old" ones to deluxe edition or something...

5 hours ago, AtiRiRi said:

can't wait to see the tracklist and hear those songs. hope there's more new ones and she will add some "old" ones to deluxe edition or something...

She should've done an A side of new songs and a B side of all the songs she's released as a lead artist so far. The cover for the B side could've been the same as the A side but with the hair colors switched 

3 hours ago, AtiRiRi said:

the cover rih7

like this font looks so unprofessional, I hate it. she could do something better than this.

the idea of the pics is nice, don't know if I would do it like this.. 

still, can't wait to see the tracklist and hear those songs.  hope there's more new ones and she will add some "old" ones to deluxe edition or something...

Tragically, no. The only singles not on it are On Somebody, NYBG, My Way, BST, and FMO. I do not want them on any deluxe edition. I want more new songs. 

On 7/29/2020 at 3:22 PM, Freaky Prince said:
  • Heaven
  • Kings & Queens
  • Naked
  • Tattoo
  • OMG What's Happening
  • Call Me Tonight
  • Born To The Night
  • Torn
  • Take You To Hell
  • Belladonna
  • Wild Thing
  • So Am I
  • Salt
  • Sweet But Psycho

I like her latest single, Who's Laughing Now, but I dislike the video. It's part of the Hell side. The video should have been darker and more cinematic in the way it's shot. I am literally envisioning a different video right now, it should have been a battle between her good side and bad side. Maybe have a scene where it would reenact the album cover; like a dark room with her good side sitting on a large mirror surface and her bad side coming from below and beginning to taunt her. Or something! It also ended abruptly, I think it needed a bit longer coda at the end.

I don't like Salt at all, that chorus is tragic. Love Torn, really like Sweet but Psycho, don't really care about Kings & Queens because the composition is not stellar (the repetitive chorus sounds TOO repetitive because the verses are melodically such a non-event), and I'm mad that she won't include My Way as part of the album. That's her debut single as Ava Max.

9 hours ago, Demi Lovallah said:

She should've done an A side of new songs and a B side of all the songs she's released as a lead artist so far. The cover for the B side could've been the same as the A side but with the hair colors switched 

I think she would do this.

8 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Tragically, no. The only singles not on it are On Somebody, NYBG, My Way, BST, and FMO. I do not want them on any deluxe edition. I want more new songs. 

well, agree, I'll correct myself. I meant for Torn and  So Am I more lol, and maybe for older ones (like Not Your Barbie Girl, My Way)

I didn't like BST and FMO ! they're big flop for me.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:22 PM, Freaky Prince said:

artwork.jpg

SEPTEMBER 18th

1. Heaven
  2. Kings & Queens
  3. Naked
  4. Tattoo
  5. OMG What's Happening
  6. Call Me Tonight
  7. Born To The Night
  8. Torn
  9. Take You To Hell
  10. Belladonna
  11. Wild Thing
  12. So Am I
  13. Salt
  14. Sweet But Psycho

where is WLN?

in wiki, it's track 10. and there are 15 songs

7 hours ago, AtiRiRi said:

I think she would do this.

well, agree, I'll correct myself. I meant for Torn and  So Am I more lol, and maybe for older ones (like Not Your Barbie Girl, My Way)

I didn't like BST and FMO ! they're big flop for me.

I didn't like them either. BST kinda grew on me and FMO grew like a rash. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.