Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

Ariana singles that didn't go #1 but deserved to

Honestly still a bit salty that none of Sweetener's singles went #1 on the Hot 100. What about you? What Ari singles do you think should've gone #1 but didn't?

25 minutes ago, Mandy Candy said:

Into You, Breathin, No Tears Left to Cry, Love Me Harder, God is a Woman and One Last Time

TEA!

7 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Problem deserved to be #1. It was literally song of the summer all over the world. Fancy was local and shouldn't have blocked it.

brit5 

13 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Problem deserved to be #1. It was literally song of the summer all over the world. Fancy was local and shouldn't have blocked it.

I was honestly surprised that Problem never went #1 or that it was her highest charting song pre thank u, next

Love Me Harder
Everyday (fuck Into You, yes)
Side to Side
God is a Woman

Break Up with Your Girlfriend (which TECHNICALLY went #1 cause it was blocked by her own single dead2 )

Bad Idea, NASA & Bloodline alex1 

Well in retrospect Problem is a pretty mid-tier song in her disco, but it was literally everywhere when i was in middle school so its kinda sacrilege it didnt go #1. No Tears Left to Cry is her most deserved. Her best lead at least we can all agree. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.