Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Fenty Beauty worth 17b and Rihanna owns 50% of it

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Entea said:

I own the rest rih3

Funny way to spell " @Royalty owns it and I just spend it" rih3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 11:32 AM, Demi Lovallah said:

Does this mean she's worth $9B?

Sadly for her, no. She owns 50% of the business meaning she owns 50% of the stocks. Stocks aren't physical, tangible cash more just an estimated amount of hypothetical money. The brand itself isn't taking in $17 billion, that's just how much it's hypothetically worth based on their actual income and predictions of future income. Her net worth is estimated at a still mammoth $600 million. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Sadly for her, no. She owns 50% of the business meaning she owns 50% of the stocks. Stocks aren't physical, tangible cash more just an estimated amount of hypothetical money. The brand itself isn't taking in $17 billion, that's just how much it's hypothetically worth based on their actual income and predictions of future income. Her net worth is estimated at a still mammoth $600 million. 

So she'll probably make $8.5B from this? That's crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Demi Lovallah said:

So she'll probably make $8.5B from this? That's crazy

Well like I said that’s hypothetical money, not money she will actually possess. She won’t be making that much real money, no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well like I said that’s hypothetical money, not money she will actually possess. She won’t be making that much real money, no. 

idgi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Demi Lovallah said:

idgi

Rihanna owns 50% of the company which means she owns 50% of the company's stock. Stocks are not real money, they're just representations of the company's overall worth. Most of the company's $17 billion worth isn't actual money you can see or touch, it's just stocks. Those stocks can later be turned into actual, physical, tangible profit but it won't be $17b worth. That $17b is just an evaluation on how much the company is worth but nobody is actually going to pay or make $17b. 

The big takeaway is that Rihanna isn't making $8b and she isn't worth $17b. She's worth $600 million and that $600m has nothing to do with the worth of the company, just money she has earned from her music and her earrings of the company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Rihanna owns 50% of the company which means she owns 50% of the company's stock. Stocks are not real money, they're just representations of the company's overall worth. Most of the company's $17 billion worth isn't actual money you can see or touch, it's just stocks. Those stocks can later be turned into actual, physical, tangible profit but it won't be $17b worth. That $17b is just an evaluation on how much the company is worth but nobody is actually going to pay or make $17b. 

The big takeaway is that Rihanna isn't making $8b and she isn't worth $17b. She's worth $600 million and that $600m has nothing to do with the worth of the company, just money she has earned from her music and her earrings of the company. 

so how much is she going to make from the beauty company

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Demi Lovallah said:

so how much is she going to make from the beauty company

We don't know, that hasn't been reported and probably won't be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×