Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

Fun Tonight appreciation thread

You either love the song or hate the song, for me, it's one of the highlights of Grammytica gaga1 
The sad lyrics but the upbeat tempo just mix so perfectly gaga1 
I can't wait for the Chromatica Ball and hope she performs this masterpiece live gaga1 

This might even be a song she'll sing on the piano but I'd rather hear the actual version, just as with Born This Way gaga1 

1 minute ago, STJ said:

This is a weird story, but I love the song because I was browsing someone's Tindr's profile and they had that song on their profile, and the 30second snippet had the best part of the song 0:44-1:10. So it grew on me from there gaga1

nicki5 why would somebody take a lyric from this particular song as their Tinder profile biography? I mean it's kind of a depressing song

Just now, Royalty said:

nicki5 why would somebody take a lyric from this particular song as their Tinder profile biography? I mean it's kind of a depressing song

They didn't put the lyrics, they just put on the spotify song link, and it has a 30second preview if you press play.

1 hour ago, Max said:

I sleep. gaga1

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Bottom 3 on Chromatica gaga1 

This is an APPRECIATION thread ladies, the door is there meg1 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.