Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GAGA

Lana Del Reycist serving Trailer Trash™

☑️ The camo print Route 66 hat awk1

☑️ The inside-out old shirt from Target awk1

☑️ The shorts awk1

☑️ The BEDAZZLED sunglasses??? awk1

☑️ The chunky highlights from a drugstore box awk1

baby girl what is you doing???????? awk1

serving us Karen The Cop Fucker™ yet again but make it worse awk1

2 minutes ago, GAGA said:

☑️ The camo print Route 66 hat awk1

☑️ The inside-out old shirt from Target awk1

☑️ The shorts awk1

☑️ The BEDAZZLED sunglasses??? awk1

Serving Fashion Police host. brit10

Did quarantine make her gain weight? brit1  Relatable tbh brit1

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

Serving Fashion Police host. brit10

Did quarantine make her gain weight? brit1  Relatable tbh brit1

Most likely her anti-depressants again. I’m pretty sure the hate she has been getting on social media has gotten to her.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

1268918870300659608.jpg

Your point?

Our faves are allowed to look messy just like you and me probably don’t look all dressed up 24/7. 

Y’all relic ass bitches bring up Gaga every chance y’all get LMFAO. This post ain’t about Gaga sweaty, it’s about your racist ignorant ass fav who deserves to be called out every time her name is mentioned. Have fun stanning and defending a racist cop fucker LOL

10 minutes ago, GAGA said:

Y’all relic ass bitches bring up Gaga at every chance y’all get LMFAO. This post ain’t about Gaga sweaty, it’s about your racist ignorant ass fav who deserves to be called out every time her name is mentioned. Have fun stanning and defending a racist cop fucker LOL

Please show me her alleged racism. dead2 

Imagine collabing and being friends with The Weeknd, ASAP Rocky, Azealia Banks (formerly), Shaun Ross, paying REPARATIONS to Native Americans while none of these bitch ass hoes ever thought of giving a single penny to them and being called a RACIST for simply listing the female artist that got a #1 single including two girls who aren’t even black. dead2 She then even proceeded to say that these are some of her favourite artists. 

Twitter stans are the most braindead, dumb bunch of people on this planet. Imagine shitting on Lana but still stanning the SHIT out of Cardi and Nicki both of which have said and done inexcusable things.

That said, yes it is very much about her too if I wanna make it about her. rav1 Why? Cause you drag other people for looking messy whilst going for some grocery shopping but you’d probably lose your absolute shit if I made this thread about Gags. Check yourself for your double-standards and have several seats, missy!

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Imagine collabing and being friends with The Weeknd, ASAP Rocky, Azealia Banks (formerly), Shaun Ross, paying REPARATIONS to Native Americans while none of these bitch ass hoes ever thought of giving a single penny to them and being called a RACIST for simply listing the female artist that got a #1 single including two girls who aren’t even black. dead2 She then even proceeded to say that these are some of her favourite artists. 

"BUT I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND" teas ny6

please, I’m supposed to feel sorry for this privileged blue lives matter princess because she collaborated with 4 black people for clout? ny12

1 minute ago, GAGA said:

"BUT I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND" teas ny6

please, I’m supposed to feel sorry for this privileged blue lives matter princess because she collaborated with 4 black people for clout? ny12

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Gaga’s made-up illnesses that she talked about for clout and to be able to cancel her tours? ny12 

Just now, Madonna said:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Gaga’s made-up illnesses that she talked about for clout and to be able to cancel her tours? ny12 

Here we go again with the Gaga talk like that’s any kind of trigger for me ny12

just say you’re ignorant like Lana and go ny12

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Dragging someone's appearance for the sake of trying to be funny (and failing miserably I might add). The laziness. But unsurprising considering the source. 

So dragging someone’s outfit is a new concept now???? LOL y’all Lana stans kill me ny12

just say you’re one of the reycists and go ny12

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

The backfire. moo9

@GAGA sis, good luck in winning the upcoming fotp Razzie awards, rooting for you. moo9

4 people defending trailer trash and racism is backfire???? 

gag1 imagine caring about "winning" anything on this forum 

As a southern californian this look is triggering. It's literally serving country-boy-republican-with-lifted-truck's girlfriend, almost exactly. The fashion, casual or not, is just weirdly cosplay for this very specific look to me. 

Anyway, let's not drag her for gaining weight in quarantine tho or half you hoes would be under the bus as well I'm sure. rih6

9 minutes ago, GAGA said:

Here we go again with the Gaga talk like that’s any kind of trigger for me ny12

just say you’re ignorant like Lana and go ny12

And you’re clearly hella bothered, otherwise you wouldn’t be quoting me or calling me a “relic ass bitch”. ny12 

Just admit you have double-standards and thought it would be cute to come for someone’s look (for absolutely no reason, not even as a comeback thread directed at any member in particular).

If being ignorant means having common sense and having some sort of reading comprehension, something which you and bunch of other twitter stans seem to lack majorly, then yes...I must be ignorant! oprah15 

2 minutes ago, GAGA said:

So dragging someone’s outfit is a new concept now???? LOL y’all Lana stans kill me ny12

just say you’re one of the reycists and go ny12

Lana stan? Sweetie do you see her in badges? No, you don't. 

I'll come for someone dragging anyone's looks, even artists I can't stand because that's just lazy and unnecessary. 

2 minutes ago, harry said:

As a southern californian this look is triggering. It's literally what country boy republicans with lifted truck's girlfriends wear, almost exactly. The fashion, casual or not, is just weirdly cosplay for this very specific look to me. 

Anyway, let's not drag her for gaining weight in quarantine tho or half you hoes would be under the bus as well I'm sure. rih6

Thank you, this outfit is actually funny. People could just laugh and go like the rest of the internet but they’re too far up this racists ass to react with anything but defense.

also I made sure not to mention her weight, that’s not what I’m commenting on. We love body positivity, it’s only about HOW she chose to dress. Choices were made rih6

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.