Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GAGA

Lana Del Reycist serving Trailer Trash™

Just now, Mr. Mendes said:

Lana stan? Sweetie do you see her in badges? No, you don't. 

I'll come for someone dragging anyone's looks, even artists I can't stand because that's just lazy and unnecessary.

Shhhh it’s the only superficial way of dragging he’s familiar with! Don’t take this away from him.

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Lana stan? Sweetie do you see her in badges? No, you don't. 

I'll come for someone dragging anyone's looks, even artists I can't stand because that's just lazy and unnecessary. 

Dragging a celeb for their fashion choices is not the same as shading them for their body or physical appearance . C'mon now. 

Just now, harry said:

Dragging a celeb for their fashion choices is not the same as shading them for their body or physical appearance . C'mon now. 

As far as i'm concerned their both incredibly unnecessary when it comes to something outside of a formal event. It's one thing to critique an outfit for a red carpet or a show costume, but it's another to say something about how someone dresses in their private life and that's where the issue comes in. 

1 minute ago, GAGA said:

Thank you, this outfit is actually funny. People could just laugh and go like the rest of the internet but they’re too far up this racists ass to react with anything but defense.

also I made sure not to mention her weight, that’s not what I’m commenting on. We love body positivity, it’s only about HOW she chose to dress. Choices were made rih6

Choices were definitely made on this day too:

gaga.jpg

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Just admit you have double-standards and thought it would be cute to come for someone’s look (for absolutely no reason, not even as a comeback thread directed at any member in particular).

Dragging an outfit needs an explanation now? Like this hasn’t been a thread topic and topic of conversation amongst stans with any and all artists? Stop picking and choosing when to be offended when it fits your narrative lmfao. 

As far as i'm concerned their both incredibly unnecessary when it comes to something outside of a formal event. It's one thing to critique an outfit for a red carpet or a show costume, but it's another to say something about how someone dresses in their private life and that's where the issue comes in. 

What isn't incredibly unnecessary in BG? Seriously?

It might not be necessary but it's not inappropriate. 

26 minutes ago, GAGA said:

Y’all relic ass bitches bring up Gaga every chance y’all get LMFAO. This post ain’t about Gaga sweaty, it’s about your racist ignorant ass fav who deserves to be called out every time her name is mentioned. Have fun stanning and defending a racist cop fucker LOL

How she's racist? A post that was taken out of context made her instantly a racist? I would like to see more receipts to be convinced she's a racist. I hope you don't call people racists and Karens just because you dislike them, seems kinda racist to me tbh.

ziJxGHX.gif

No, there’s nothing offensive about it. This has been done with paparazzi photos since the beginning of stans. But keep going with your faux outrage lmfao.

1 minute ago, GAGA said:

No, there’s nothing offensive about it. This has been done with paparazzi photos since the beginning of stans. But keep going with your faux outrage lmfao.

This is why I waited so long to put Gaga in my badges...the association with people like you, good grief 

Just now, Moira O'Hara said:

I hope you don't call people racists and Karens just because you dislike them, seems kinda racist to me tbh.

ziJxGHX.gif

This is a very white reply lmfao. White people wanna be oppressed so bad smh. Calling someone Karen is not racist don’t get me started lol2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

This is why I waited so long to put Gaga in my badges...the association with people like you, good grief 

Take her off then lmfao idgaf ny12

1 minute ago, GAGA said:

This is a very white reply lmfao. White people wanna be oppressed so bad smh. Calling someone Karen is not racist don’t get me started lol2

Based on that reply you did call her racist and Karen just cause you dislike her. Thanks for proving it. lol2

As a Britney stan who went through the mid-2000's all I have to say is, if commenting on her unusual look feels like some sort of attack on your morals you might want to exit BG. B was dragged for years for her fashion choices (still is) and you know what, it's ok. She just learned how to wear eyeliner at nearly 40 ffs. She doesn't give a fuck what is said, and here in pop music battlegrounds... it's going to be said, so.... nicki1

2 minutes ago, harry said:

As a Britney stan who went through the mid-2000's all I have to say is, if commenting on her unusual look feels like some sort of attack on your morals you might want to exit BG. B was dragged for years for her fashion choices (still is) and you know what, it's ok. She just learned how to wear eyeliner at nearly 40 ffs. She doesn't give a fuck what is said, and here in pop music battlegrounds... it's going to be said, so.... nicki1

Suddenly they don’t know Battlegrounds is for troll Stan war threads, like-

chile please I have to SCREAM rav2

Karen is technically racial slur. It’s directed at people of a specific skin colour and meant to do exactly what the definition of racism entails:

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b: a political or social system founded on racism

3: racial prejudice or discrimination

from the Merriem Webster Dictionary.

Now, obviously a racial slur used against white people doesn’t come with the same kind of history of systematic oppression that comes with racial slurs used against marginalized groups. Still, it is becoming a racial slur. It’s increasingly used as a derogatory terms against white women.

3 minutes ago, GAGA said:

Suddenly they don’t know Battlegrounds is for troll Stan war threads, like-

chile please I have to SCREAM rav2

Yes, and we have every right to clapback and drag your rape-mocking fave’s ugly fashion choices along with it.

gagaugly2.jpg

Remember when Gaga was okay doing blackface and associated herself with people wearing it?

1*ePP2Z2GzsCmSF7OzZ4YrdQ.jpeg
Lady-Gaga-V61.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.