Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GAGA

Lana Del Reycist serving Trailer Trash™

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Karen is technically racial slur. It’s directed at people of a specific skin colour and meant to do exactly what the definition of racism entails:

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b: a political or social system founded on racism

3: racial prejudice or discrimination

from the Merriem Webster Dictionary.

Now, obviously a racial slur used against white people doesn’t come with the same kind of history of systematic oppression that comes with racial slurs used against marginalized groups. Still, it is becoming a racial slur. It’s increasingly used as a derogatory terms against white women.

Fuck off with this reverse racism bullshit

“Karen” is not and will never be an oppressive slur.  Karen is not equivalent to the N-word for white women. Theere is NO version of a word with the weight of centuries of violent, systemic racism behind it that also somehow solely references the one group of women who have never faced such prejudice.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Yes, and we have every right to clapback and drag your rape-mocking fave’s ugly fashion choices along with it.

gagaugly2.jpg

Remember when Gaga was okay doing blackface and associated herself with people wearing it?

1*ePP2Z2GzsCmSF7OzZ4YrdQ.jpeg
Lady-Gaga-V61.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=

Careful. Members might need to reconsider their Madonna stan badge with such reprehensible judgement being passed here. gaga1

13 minutes ago, GAGA said:

This is a very white reply lmfao. White people wanna be oppressed so bad smh. Calling someone Karen is not racist don’t get me started lol2

By calling someone Karen you imply he's racist. I asked you to tell me why you called Lana a Karen (besides that IG post that was taken out of context) and you didn't reply but you did call me a Karen too. Playing with sensitive words just for fun huh? Totally respectful and not racist. lol2

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Remember when Gaga was okay doing blackface and associated herself with people wearing it?

1*ePP2Z2GzsCmSF7OzZ4YrdQ.jpeg
Lady-Gaga-V61.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=

Her skin is ORANGE lmfao that’s not blackface but try again.

and in that tired ass Berlin club picture, it was pitch black in there and she’s not friends with those men. She can’t tell other racists what to do with themselves, it’s an unfortunate picture but y’all reach to try and make it something it’s not LOL. 

Just now, Moira O'Hara said:

By calling someone Karen you imply he's racist. I asked you to tell me why you called Lana a Karen (besides that IG post that was taken out of context) and you didn't reply but you did call me a Karen too. Playing with sensitive words just for fun huh? Totally respectful and not racist. lol2

Karen is not a sensitive word, jfc. bebe1

2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Karen is not a "sensitive" word lmfao kindly see yourself out ny12

11 minutes ago, GAGA said:

Fuck off with this reverse racism bullshit

“Karen” is not and will never be an oppressive slur.  Karen is not equivalent to the N-word for white women. Theere is NO version of a word with the weight of centuries of violent, systemic racism behind it that also somehow solely references the one group of women who have never faced such prejudice.

Is it reverse racism? That word in itself is nonsensical. By definition, anyone can be racist. The sheer use of the term race or the application of stereotypical traits with regards to skin color is racist in itself.

Using a word that entails a racially-charged stereotypical image to insult a person is racist, by definition. Does racism affect white people on an economic or a socio-political level? No it doesn’t. Still, a racial slur remains a racial slurs and racism is still racism however you wanna put it.

Systematic racism and racial discrimination is what you’re referring to and yes, that is the big issue and that is something white people have never been suffering under.

10 minutes ago, GAGA said:

Quoting this part exactly bc I think it needed to be seen again just in case it gets lost in this messy thread bc I'd never thought I'd see the day where a typical woman's name from a meme gets turned into something as far as a "slur". 

And why Karen cannot be considered a sensitive word? um2 People use to call Karen someone that's being racist, same thing. um2  Sensitive or not, when someone creates a thread and says "chile let me call Lana a racist to get a BG hit thread" seems disrespectful to my eyes idc. um2 

You made comments about her appearance, that was enough, you didn't have to say anything else to look edgy and funny.

tenor.png

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Seems like someone can’t take the heat. You might wanna go outside for a bit, honey before you get yourself burned. lana1 

Lmfao please, thanks for the HIT thread 
tenor.gif?itemid=16228519

2 minutes ago, Tahj said:

Quoting this part exactly bc I think it needed to be seen again just in case it gets lost in this messy thread bc I'd never thought I'd see the day where a typical woman's name from a meme gets turned into something as far as a "slur". 

In Germany, the name “Kevin” has become the subject of mockery, especially to mock kids from a lower social background or children who have ADHD. It has been statistically proven that children who are named “Kevin” are getting lower grades, mostly due to prejudice from teachers. You cannot imagine the looks I’m getting if people see or read out my name loud. I’ve had professors laugh at me after reading my name. This ain’t cute, sweetie. I’m sure it ain’t cool for Karens who are not shitty racists either.

Regular names can most definitely become the subject of mockery and discrimination. If you don’t believe please read this article. It’s in German but I think google translate will do just fine.

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevinismus

1 minute ago, GAGA said:

Lmfao please, thanks for the HIT thread 

“Hit” thread at barely three pages. Call me when you get the biggest thread of the year. I’m sure you’ll have trouble beating 10 pages. moo9 

Just now, Madonna said:

“Hit” thread at barely three pages. Call me when you get the biggest thread of the year. I’m sure you’ll have trouble beating 10 pages. moo9 

Imagine thinking you’re on top because you got 10 pages on this forum 

Just now, GAGA said:

NAH baby girl, YOU should have just sat there and ate your food. Imagine being offended the word Karen. 
EEzQ_RFXUAAUZ2v.jpg:large

Imagine being offended because a white artist mentioned your fave (and not even negatively) and immediately start a witch hunt trying to “cancel” her for being racist. dead2 

Cardi and Stinki stans ESPECIALLY should be keeping their mouths SHUT.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.