Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: 14 Angry Ms

1. MDNA - Max

2. Hard Candy - Phoebe

3. Hard Candy - The Sorcerer

4. MDNA - Moira O'Hara

5. MDNA - GAGA

6. MDNA - GlenCoco

7. Hard Candy - Fletch

8. Hard Candy - mylifelies

9. Hard Candy - Freaky Prince

10. Hard Candy - CharnyBoy

11.  Hard Candy - Adamescence

1. MDNA - Max

2. Hard Candy - Phoebe

3. Hard Candy - The Sorcerer

4. MDNA - Moira O'Hara

5. MDNA - GAGA

6. MDNA - GlenCoco

7. Hard Candy - Fletch

8. Hard Candy - mylifelies

9. Hard Candy - Freaky Prince

10. Hard Candy - CharnyBoy

11.  Hard Candy - Adamescence

12. Hard Candy- Brightflower

We are officialy closing the 1st round. Judging by the votes, MDNA had received 5 votes ( Brightflower's vote was counted as the vote against MDNA as well ) against its further stay in the game, while Hard Candy scored 7 unfavouring votes making it the first evicted song. @Brightflower , even though your particiaption didn't last long, I am truly thankful that you decided to sign up for the game. Please have in mind that your vote will be also important during last round's voting, so we are definitely looking forward to have you back then.

ROUND TWO can be set in motion. Next Head of Household is MDNA. This the 2nd round, MDNA is an album dating back to 2012 and 6 other members decided to save MDNA over Hard Candy in previous round ( excluding The Sorcerer's vote ). And 6 divided by round 2, gives 3. So, there are 3 2s and these two numbers just keep manifesting to the point they can't be ignored. From this point is originated task @The Sorcerer will need to complete.

You need to, not only nominate 2 albums, but 3 pairs of albums. That means that you will choose 6 albums to nominate, but you will have to make 3 pairs out of those 6 albums. The rest of players will later decide about pairs' faith during voting cycle. When you compile all three pairs, please inform me of those via PM. If you have any questions, you are free to also ask them and I will provide answers. jj2

27 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

We are officialy closing the 1st round. Judging by the votes, MDNA had received 5 votes ( Brightflower's vote was counted as the vote against MDNA as well ) against its further stay in the game, while Hard Candy scored 7 unfavouring votes making it the first evicted song. @Brightflower , even though your particiaption didn't last long, I am truly thankful that you decided to sign up for the game. Please have in mind that your vote will be also important during last round's voting, so we are definitely looking forward to have you back then.

ROUND TWO can be set in motion. Next Head of Household is MDNA. This the 2nd round, MDNA is an album dating back to 2012 and 6 other members decided to save MDNA over Hard Candy in previous round ( excluding The Sorcerer's vote ). And 6 divided by round 2, gives 3. So, there are 3 2s and these two numbers just keep manifesting to the point they can't be ignored. From this point is originated task @The Sorcerer will need to complete.

You need to, not only nominate 2 albums, but 3 pairs of albums. That means that you will choose 6 albums to nominate, but you will have to make 3 pairs out of those 6 albums. The rest of players will later decide about pairs' faith during voting cycle. When you compile all three pairs, please inform me of those via PM. If you have any questions, you are free to also ask them and I will provide answers. jj2

where do you take this logic from? it`s so aleatory alex1

alright, so the way to arrange the albuns in pairs is completely personal too or is there any rule i must consider?

15 minutes ago, The Sorcerer said:

where do you take this logic from? it`s so aleatory alex1

alright, so the way to arrange the albuns in pairs is completely personal too or is there any rule i must consider?

ny6

Yeah, it is up to you. You choose the albums and make the pairs. jj2

ROUND TWO: 2s In Spades

New Head of Household - MDNA ( @The Sorcerer ) had a task to compile 3 pairs of albums as previously explained. Now we are introducing all of those nominee albums and how they were eventually paired:

Pair 1:

Spoiler

Confessions on a Dance Floor and Rebel Heart

Pair 2:

Spoiler

Like a Prayer and Madame X

Pair 3:

Spoiler

Ray of Light and American Life

The rest of players will have to vote for the pair they favour the least by either stating number of pair or stating albums' names or both ( no matter the reason they have for doing so, which means it is up to you to decide which of these three pairs is the weakest link ).

Being Head of Household, @The Sorcerer doesn't participate in voting during the course of this round.

1 minute ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Wait, do i have to vote for the pair i dislike the most? jj4 

Basically and your dislike can be based on whatever you deem worthy to give you reason to vote against one of these pairs. jj2

1. Pair 1 - Max

2. Pair 2 - Moira O'Hara

3. Pair 3 - Lynk

Spoiler

I honestly thought Like A Virgin was gonna get nominated dead1

4 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Hide contents

I honestly thought Like A Virgin was gonna get nominated dead1

when i choose thos pairs i was actually thinking in the possibility ppl would have to pick the best, so i pick divisive albuns along accalimed ones to create fire. gaga3

tried to put MDNA with confessions but couldnt tho lana5

13 minutes ago, The Sorcerer said:

when i choose thos pairs i was actually thinking in the possibility ppl would have to pick the best, so i pick divisive albuns along accalimed ones to create fire. gaga3

You mad genius ny1.

Kinda triggered that I had to vote off Ray of Light but oh well

1. Pair 1 - Max

2. Pair 2 - Moira O'Hara

3. Pair 3 - Lynk

4. Pair 2- Brightflower

This was so damn hard

44 minutes ago, The Sorcerer said:

You bitch jj3

i lowkey got a kii tho fuck us up mentally king 

27 minutes ago, Brightflower said:

1. Pair 1 - Max

2. Pair 2 - Moira O'Hara

3. Pair 3 - Lynk

4. Pair 2- Brightflower

This was so damn hard

You bitch jj3

i lowkey got a kii tho fuck us up mentally king 

Hard Candy is no longer playing until the final round. jj2