Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: 14 Angry Ms

On 8/15/2020 at 4:20 AM, Ghostface said:

And now to the next Head of Household - Rebel Heart ( @Adamescence ) while we are entering the 6th round.

There are 9 songs left in the game ( including Rebel Heart ). Number 9 is also upside down 6, but we will get back to it after we see what we can unpack from the year ( 2015 ) where Rebel Heart originated from.

If we 2015 bring down to its own numbers ( 2, 0, 1, 5 ) and then sum them up, the result number is 8. The eighth album is Music, but we can't proceed with the rest of the operations.

However, if basic math operations are implemented on aforementioned numbers ( 2, 0, 1, 5 ), the results are these:

• 2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 8 ( like shown above );
  • 2 - 1 - 0 - 5 = -4 ---> -4 * ( -1 ) = 4;
  • multiplication would result in 0 and division doesn't result in any viable numerical result.

The fourth album is Like a Prayer.

The way you're running this game sucks and it's really killing the fun for all of us, just saying. These math equations are non-sensical and probably just a way to conceal what you're deliberately choosing in an attempt to manipulate the course of the game.

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

The way you're running this game sucks and it's really killing the fun for all of us, just saying.

I am sorry to see that is the way how you feel, but you are in your right in being/doing so.

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

These math equations are non-sensical and probably just a way to conceal what you're deliberately choosing in an attempt to manipulate the course of the game.

However, I assume it would be perfectly in right place to actually clarify some things. jj2

This game is essentially borrowing the core concept of the Big Brother in a way that rounds are set up where albums are nominated and one of them results in being voted out. And so on, until the end. But I decided to opt for mechanism that would let the game being influenced by butterfly effect further more, which means that every action has an impact on the overall outcomes in each of the rounds. The best thing to achieve such a thing is to include the rest of the players as much as possible in the whole process, considering their input through the rounds ( like in this very particular case ) integrates almost everyone's position and transforms it into somehow diverse, but still unified position. The usual Head of Household is having the most power while on this position, because rounds are actually set up by those players. And with given information, they are free to do whatever they want during the nomination process. You are labelling manipulation completely wrong, considering I also follow songs/albums members choose to represent. Each one of those has equal rights during the course of the game and each one has right to win, but other than that, each song/album is different and carries different characterics that I choose to explore in this game. This time around, I set up game consisting of albums and decided to take into account the years they got released, because that leaves space for said butterfly effect to set itslef off. Moreover, the great time span from 1983 until 2019 when last album got released naturally brought option to take years and numerical factors more into account.

How can I conceal outcomes that didn't even happen? You are trying to imply or you are even implying that I am aware which album will be evicted from each round and you are also using that to emphasize how my supposed knowledge of that would lead me to guide a game where I know how everything would play out? And you think that would be fun to me? Why would I run a game which I know how it would end? How can I possibly use basic math operations to decide the course of the game when I don't even know how Heads of Household will respond during nominations and when I am not even aware how the numbers will actually play out? Regarding this 6th round, how could I know current Head of Household would group all of these remaining albums? How can I know which group members will choose to put up for eviction? Just because three albums were chosen to be put separately doesn't mean it is the way I necessarily wanted it to be, it has more to do with how Head of Household's album played out itself. Everything here is transparent. I don't even like to participate while hosting, because that actually gives everyone else more freedom and I am let to be elaborate and creative with the rounds' introductions and options.

From the very first round, game mechanicms were set in motion by decisions of the players. Players' decisions are always taken into account first and foremost and the way they choose to scatter their votes determines the elementary basis of the game. Instead of only Head of Household nominating two items each time, they are free to do that, but are also offered to do more in order for game to be more adrenaline rush and less parasympathicus action. In standard editions, Head of Household manages to throw only one item out and in this very case the same applies, but here are presented other options as well, because that lets other players to be included and integrated in the game more. There is information in every action someone chooses to do ( how many and which items someone nominates, how they group those items, what offered options they choose to follow, etc. )

This is also designed to affect everyone during early and middle stages of the game as much as possible while many members are playing. That's why even first rounds can be elaborated, because I want members to actually feel like they did something during the course of playing. The ending rounds always affect remaining items by default, but they tend to end relatively fast, so the earlier rounds stretch out more. jj2

So, no, I am not doing anything deliberately, nor do I manipulate course of the game anyhow with any concealed intentions ( considering this is factually false, it comes across as some sort of manipulation on your part and with a dash of projection, but I am not going to base my opinions on probabilty ), I am just following how each round plays out. Additional elements ( like basic math operations and albums' origin years in this case ) are there to navigate process, but those don't affect Heads of Household and the players unfairly. And I am pretty much very happy not to know how the rounds will turn out, because that's the most interesting part - when we see how the final product, from beginning of the round to the last vote, turns out to be. jj2

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:
Spoiler

I am sorry to see that is the way how you feel, but you are in your right in being/doing so.

However, I assume it would be perfectly in right place to actually clarify some things. jj2

This game is essentially borrowing the core concept of the Big Brother in a way that rounds are set up where albums are nominated and one of them results in being voted out. And so on, until the end. But I decided to opt for mechanism that would let the game being influenced by butterfly effect further more, which means that every action has an impact on the overall outcomes in each of the rounds. The best thing to achieve such a thing is to include the rest of the players as much as possible in the whole process, considering their input through the rounds ( like in this very particular case ) integrates almost everyone's position and transforms it into somehow diverse, but still unified position. The usual Head of Household is having the most power while on this position, because rounds are actually set up by those players. And with given information, they are free to do whatever they want during the nomination process. You are labelling manipulation completely wrong, considering I also follow songs/albums members choose to represent. Each one of those has equal rights during the course of the game and each one has right to win, but other than that, each song/album is different and carries different characterics that I choose to explore in this game. This time around, I set up game consisting of albums and decided to take into account the years they got released, because that leaves space for said butterfly effect to set itslef off. Moreover, the great time span from 1983 until 2019 when last album got released naturally brought option to take years and numerical factors more into account.

How can I conceal outcomes that didn't even happen? You are trying to imply or you are even implying that I am aware which album will be evicted from each round and you are also using that to emphasize how my supposed knowledge of that would lead me to guide a game where I know how everything would play out? And you think that would be fun to me? Why would I run a game which I know how it would end? How can I possibly use basic math operations to decide the course of the game when I don't even know how Heads of Household will respond during nominations and when I am not even aware how the numbers will actually play out? Regarding this 6th round, how could I know current Head of Household would group all of these remaining albums? How can I know which group members will choose to put up for eviction? Just because three albums were chosen to be put separately doesn't mean it is the way I necessarily wanted it to be, it has more to do with how Head of Household's album played out itself. Everything here is transparent. I don't even like

to participate while hosting, because that actually gives everyone else more freedom and I am let to be elaborate and creative with the rounds' introductions and options.

From the very first round, game mechanicms were set in motion by decisions of the players. Players' decisions are always taken into account first and foremost and the way they choose to scatter their votes determines the elementary basis of the game. Instead of only Head of Household nominating two items each time, they are free to do that, but are also offered to do more in order for game to be more adrenaline rush and less parasympathicus action. In standard editions, Head of Household manages to throw only one item out and in this very case the same applies, but here are presented other options as well, because that lets other players to be included and integrated in the game more. There is information in every action someone chooses to do ( how many and which items someone nominates, how they group those items, what offered options they choose to follow, etc. )

This is also designed to affect everyone during early and middle stages of the game as much as possible while many members are playing. That's why even first rounds can be elaborated, because I want members to actually feel like they did something during the course of playing. The ending rounds always affect remaining items by default, but they tend to end relatively fast, so the earlier rounds stretch out more. jj2

So, no, I am not doing anything deliberately, nor do I manipulate course of the game anyhow with any concealed intentions ( considering this is factually false, it comes across as some sort of manipulation on your part and with a dash of projection, but I am not going to base my opinions on probabilty ), I am just following how each round plays out. Additional elements ( like basic math operations and albums' origin years in this case ) are there to navigate process, but those don't affect Heads of Household and the players unfairly. And I am pretty much very happy not to know how the rounds will turn out, because that's the most interesting part - when we see how the final product, from beginning of the round to the last vote, turns out to be. jj2

not reading this book mad3

1. Group III - CharnyBoy

2. Group III - STJ

3. Group I - Freaky Prince

4. Group III - The Sorcerer

5. Group III - GlenCoco

6. Group I - Max

7. Group II - Madonna

8. Group III - Phoebe

16 hours ago, Madonna said:

The way you're running this game sucks and it's really killing the fun for all of us, just saying. These math equations are non-sensical and probably just a way to conceal what you're deliberately choosing in an attempt to manipulate the course of the game.

I second this nicki5

13 hours ago, The Sorcerer said:

not reading this book

Well, it wasn't mandatory to be read. jj2

However, I appreciate you posting it, because it provides us with information regarding people choosing to have direct and respectful conversation(s) or not and I am content with the result. jj2

As it was evident by the first half of votes, Group III had amassed the most amount of votes. This will result in this group of albums being put up for eviction.

Let's first take a look at other possible nominees while it is also being revealed which albums were hidden.

Group I/Rebel Heart ( with 2 votes )

Spoiler

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Rebel Heart

Bedtime Stories

Group II/Music ( 1 vote )

Spoiler

Ray of Light

True Blue

Music

Group III/Like a Prayer  ( 5 votes )

Spoiler

Madonna

MDNA

Like a Prayer

So, this means that next nominees are:

Spoiler

Madonna

MDNA

Like a Prayer

As it was the case up until now, you are voting for the album you want to be OUT!

Note that you are voting one of these albums OUT.

Current Head of Household - @Adamescence doesn't participate in voting process during the course of this round.

1. Madonna - STJ

2. Madonna - The Sorcerer

3. MDNA - Madonna

4. Like a Prayer - Max

5. Like a Prayer - Freaky Prince

6. MDNA - GlenCoco 

7. MDNA - CharnyBoy

1. Madonna - STJ

2. Madonna - The Sorcerer

3. MDNA - Madonna

4. Like a Prayer - Max

5. Like a Prayer - Freaky Prince

6. MDNA - GlenCoco 

7. MDNA - CharnyBoy

8. Maodnna - Phoebe

The 6th round continues. jj2

Like a Prayer is safe with 2 negative votes, but between two fires - Madonna and MDNA, which had scored 3 votes each.

Time for Head of Household - Rebel Heart ( @Adamescence ) to break the tie. Please inform me via PM which album  you choose to evict - Madonna or MDNA. jj2

1 hour ago, The Sorcerer said:

@Adamescence won't you save me? Evict Madonna

I want to emphasize that Head of Household had sent the answer 10 minutes before this got posted here. jj2

This round was long way, but we are finally closing it.

First album to get through in this tight race was Like a Prayer with 2 unfavouring votes.

Both Madonna and MDNA were given 3 negative votes, but the Head of Household cast the last vote, broke the tie and decided that this album leaves next:

Spoiler

Madonna

@CharnyBoy, despite a little bit of confusion and collision, which I hope didn't affect too negatively your experience, like usual, I am sincerely thankful you showed interest to take part in this game and participated while it lasted. Madonna will be back during last voting cycle, so we are anticipating your vote then.

Time to turn to our new Heads of Household.

Spoiler

Luckily for both of Like a Prayer and MDNA, origin albums' years ( 1989 and 2012 ) aren't actually giving any viable information that can be used as the navigator of this cycle.

( 1 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 27 ---> 2 + 7 = 9 ( American Life ); 7 - 2 = 5 ( Erotica ); 2 * 7 = 14 ( Madame X ); 7/2 = 3.5 );

( 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 5; Erotica is the 5th album, but it had already been evicted; nothing important can be gained if other math operations are used for 2, 0, 1 and 2 ).

So, the only thing that can be drawn from all of this is the green marked 3.5. This number is halfway between 3 and 4. The foruth album is Like a Prayer and the thrid one is True Blue.

Here is what should @Madonna and @The Sorcerer do: you both can opt for one of the following options:

• you both can nominate two albums each, so four in total ( Madonna can choose to not accept only one of the The Sorcerer's nominees if he thinks it is better that way, so the result could be three nominees, but if you agree with what is brought up by each, then four can still be in play - effect of Like a Prayer faring better in previous round );
  • you can decide to nominate True Blue and if you still decide to have 4 nominees, that would mean that you need 3 more albums - 2 will be brought up by Madonna and 1 by The Sorcerer ( effect of Like a Prayer faring better in previous round );
  • you can nominate only two albums in total;
  • you can nominate True Blue, but if you decide to do so while keeping two nominees, that means only one more album can be nominated.

I will be creating PM, so you can discuss which option would you like to choose along with the albums you would like to possibly nominate. jj2

ROUND SEVEN: Doublue Jeopardy

The decision was made quicker than I got here to post it, but here are the albums current Heads of Household chose to nominate for the closing chapter of the game's first half:

Spoiler

Bedtime Stories and True Blue

This time around, you will vote fo the album you want to SAVE and keep in the game!

Please, note that you are voting for the album you want to keep IN the game.

Being Heads of Household at the moment, @Madonna and @The Sorcerer don't vote.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.