Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: 14 Angry Ms

And with that, we are giving one more notification to @GlenCoco, epsecially because the voting could go either way. So, please cast oyur vote for the album you want to keep in the game between two mentioned. jj2

1. True Blue - Max

2. True Blue - Freaky Prince

3. True Blue - Adamescence 

4. Bedtime Stories - STJ

5. Bedtime Stories - Phoebe

8 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

And with that, we are giving one more notification to @GlenCoco, epsecially because the voting could go either way. So, please cast oyur vote for the album you want to keep in the game between two mentioned. jj2

1. True Blue - Max

4. Bedtime Stories - STJ

I'm so sorry i didin't had internet this weekend and didn't see the notification my bad

1. True Blue - Max

4. Bedtime Stories - STJ

6.True Blue - GlenCoco 

After short break, we are back. jj2

The album that prevailed in this duel is True Blue, which managed to garner 4 saving votes against Bedtime Stories, which got 2 less.

@STJ, even though not here and part of the game from the get go, I still appreciate that you decided to join us later on and thank you for playing. You and Bedtime Stories will be back during last voting round, so looking forward to it.

Our next Head of Household - True Blue ( @Max ) was also enjoying break, but it is time now to enter the second half of this game.

Spoiler

Dissecting number of True Blue's origin ( 1986 ) on singular digits ( 1, 9, 8, 6 ) and summing them up, the result is 24.

2 and 4 are, after being thrown into math operations, leading to Like a Virgin and Bedtime Stories, albums that are no longer competing.

But there is also 2 * 4 = 8, which get us to Music.

Including True Blue, there are 7 albums still present and competing, which is half of the overall number of them from the beginning. Out of other 6 albums, @Max will need to decide which 3 albums he would like to choose to nominate. But, once he picks the albums he will also need to tank them from best to worst nominee.

Note that Music can be thought about as the potential nominee, in which case, naturally, two more albums can be picked.

When you decide which albums will be your final picks and in which order, please inform me via PM. jj2

ROUND EIGHT: 3/2

Opening the second half of the game belongs to new Head of Household - True Blue ( @Max ) who decided to pick these three albums:

Spoiler

Like a Prayer

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Ray of Light

Now, the task for the rest of the players is to rank these albums from best to worst in your opinion and based on your own criteria as in:

1. the first ranked album is the one you want to keep IN and the Head of Household in next round;

2. the second ranked album is the one you want to keep SAFE;

3. the third ranked album is the one you want OUT of the game.

Due to Head of Household position, @Max doesn't participate in this process.

38 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Wait...

MDNA, Rebel Heart, Music & True Blue are still in and now we're about to vote one of the obvious top three out?

jj4 I'm volunteering to exit because the way this Big Brother has been done is shit and I actually mean it. @Ghostface

• As seen in the OP, MDNA had been nominated three times as of now. Why it didn't leave earlier doesn't concern me as a host, considering you and other members are voting based on your own criteria.
  • As also seen in previous round, True Blue was competing against Bedtime Stories and Bedtime Stories got evicted by one more vote.
  • As seen in every round, other members/players decide which album they want to keep or evict, so the way albums are leaving is something you would probably want to discuss more with other players.
  • It is also evident some members are choosing to vote out "stronger" albums in favour of some others in order to keep less competition. They have right to do that, just like you have right to be against it and vote otherwise. Neither concerns me nor do I decide everyone's manner of voting.
  • Now, I do understand you are not aiming this at me, at least not directly, but you have to understand you are not alone here. You are in your right to feel this way and no one is going to attack you for that, at least not me, but you can't expect albums to drop out the way you personally rank them or the way they should be objectively seen in Madonna's discography. Not everyone will want to deal with this game like that. And we were talking about strategies last time and now it is evident there are various of them and not each one will be the one everyone would agree on, which is normal.
  • In many other Big Brother and similar games, some of the better material also was leaving early on and you are pretty much aware of that. This type of thing is nothing new and it won't feel new under pretext that "the way this game has been done is shit".
  • Personally, I am not the one who would accept player's wish to be expelled from further competition and I will ask you to re-evaluate that, especially because album you represent is active album in this round. Of course, I can meet you half-way and unwillingly and forcefully evict Like a Prayer, which, again, I wouldn't really do under usual circumstances.
9 minutes ago, Ghostface said:
  • As seen in the OP, MDNA had been nominated three times as of now. Why it didn't leave earlier doesn't concern me as a host, considering you and other members are voting based on your own criteria.
  • As also seen in previous round, True Blue was competing against Bedtime Stories and Bedtime Stories got evicted by one more vote.
  • As seen in every round, other members/players decide which album they want to keep or evict, so the way albums are leaving is something you would probably want to discuss more with other players.
  • It is also evident some members are choosing to vote out "stronger" albums in favour of some others in order to keep less competition. They have right to do that, just like you have right to be against it and vote otherwise. Neither concerns me nor do I decide everyone's manner of voting.
  • Now, I do understand you are not aiming this at me, at least not directly, but you have to understand you are not alone here. You are in your right to feel this way and no one is going to attack you for that, at least not me, but you can't expect albums to drop out the way you personally rank them or the way they should be objectively seen in Madonna's discography. Not everyone will want to deal with this game like that. And we were talking about strategies last time and now it is evident there are various of them and not each one will be the one everyone would agree on, which is normal.
  • In many other Big Brother and similar games, some of the better material also was leaving early on and you are pretty much aware of that. This type of thing is nothing new and it won't feel new under pretext that "the way this game has been done is shit".
  • Personally, I am not the one who would accept player's wish to be expelled from further competition and I will ask you to re-evaluate that, especially because album you represent is active album in this round. Of course, I can meet you half-way and unwillingly and forcefully evict Like a Prayer, which, again, I wouldn't really do under usual circumstances.

I don’t want to further participate because I’ve lost interest in this game with the way it has been handled. I don’t like how slow-paced it has become and how random with all the math equation bullshit.

The strategic playing was the heart of this game and it has been stripped off that part exactly. It’s not fun anymore and I know for a fact that a lot of the players who are BB regulars agree.

43 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I don’t want to further participate because I’ve lost interest in this game with the way it has been handled. I don’t like how slow-paced it has become and how random with all the math equation bullshit.

The strategic playing was the heart of this game and it has been stripped off that part exactly. It’s not fun anymore and I know for a fact that a lot of the players who are BB regulars agree.

• All Big Brother games are slow-paced ( considering it is multiplayer game set on a forum ), which you would know and some of them were also left on cliffhanger, so we can't really place that as an argument or genuine criticsm here without being selective, can we?
  • There is literally nothing random about the process in which Heads of Household choose their nominees. Everyone ultimately does what they choose to pick and you, as two times Head of Household or part of it is someone who should be aware of that, but, for some reason, you decide to concentrate on other things.
  • Apparently, members who are still competing know which strategy they follow ( as seen in this round with all these albums you deem as worthy potentially put up for eviction, but you just don't approve of some of the strategies and you don't have to and that is also completely fine ).
  • What should members who represented, let's say Madame X or Erotica say? Should they cause rampant train stating how players should have evicted stronger albums instead just for Madame X to potentially have more chances to be close to the win?
  • I appreciate your presence here, but apparently, just because the albums are not dropping out the way you rank them or are deemed in overall discography is also used here as some sort of pretext by you to further share disapproval thoughts about the way game has been handled. Again, you can think that, but to state things that are factually not correct is something that doesn't need to be tolerated.
46 minutes ago, Ghostface said:
  • All Big Brother games are slow-paced ( considering it is multiplayer game set on a forum ), which you would know and some of them were also left on cliffhanger, so we can't really place that as an argument or genuine criticsm here without being selective, can we?
  • There is literally nothing random about the process in which Heads of Household choose their nominees. Everyone ultimately does what they choose to pick and you, as two times Head of Household or part of it is someone who should be aware of that, but, for some reason, you decide to concentrate on other things.
  • Apparently, members who are still competing know which strategy they follow ( as seen in this round with all these albums you deem as worthy potentially put up for eviction, but you just don't approve of some of the strategies and you don't have to and that is also completely fine ).
  • What should members who represented, let's say Madame X or Erotica say? Should they cause rampant train stating how players should have evicted stronger albums instead just for Madame X to potentially have more chances to be close to the win?
  • I appreciate your presence here, but apparently, just because the albums are not dropping out the way you rank them or are deemed in overall discography is also used here as some sort of pretext by you to further share disapproval thoughts about the way game has been handled. Again, you can think that, but to state things that are factually not correct is something that doesn't need to be tolerated.

Honey, I don’t care about albums dropping out in a weird way. I just don’t like the way every round has a weird twist. I find it annoying and since I am nominated myself, I’m taking the chance to drop out voluntarily and make sure that the other two awesome albums get to stay. clap3 All three of them are great but since I have lost interest in this game, I’d think it was unfair if a contestant that actually enjoys it leaves.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.