Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: 14 Angry Ms

18 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Honey, I don’t care about albums dropping out in a weird way. I just don’t like the way every round has a weird twist. I find it annoying and since I am nominated myself, I’m taking the chance to drop out voluntarily and make sure that the other two awesome albums get to stay. clap3 All three of them are great but since I have lost interest in this game, I’d think it was unfair if a contestant that actually enjoys it leaves.

• You do care about how the albums are dropping considering "MDNA, Rebel Heart, Music & True Blue are still in and now we're about to vote one of the obvious top three out?", which indicates you think MDNA and the rest of those mentioned shoud have already been evicted. That is naturally fine for you to think considering you play the game yourself and have right to express your thought on it, but some of those albums were nominated previously and numerous times at that, but everyone voted on their own accord, so it is what it is. Also, we are definitely aware that you favour stronger albums to compete near the final rounds and in last round(s), which is also fine in itself, but you can't force people to think and vote the same as you do. You can influence them, but everyone acts on their own eventually.
  • And if having Hard Candy, Madame X, Like a Virgin evicted early on is deemed as weird way of dropping out, what would you say if those were Like a Prayer, Confessions on a Dance Floor, Ray of Light instead? One would think this order is the closest thing to how you would pick them out.
  • Well, the rest of this post is an opinion I definitely respect, but it is how it is. It was nice of you to sign up, so there is that and I am honestly thankful.

Taking into account unexpected twist due to ( self- ) eviction of Like a Prayer, I will now ask you to choose next Head of Household between Ray of Light and Confessions on a Dance Floor.

So, each one of you just needs to state which album would you like to be the next HoH between those two. jj2

@Max is current Head of Household and therefore doesn't vote.

While Ray of Light received 2 votes to be next Head of Household, Confessions on a Dance Floor pulled through with one more vote - 3 in total, making it next round's Head of Household.

Spoiler

Confessions on a Dance Floor ( 2005 ) --->

2 + 0 + 0 + 5 = 7 ( Ray of Light is the 7th album );

2 - 0 - 0 - 5 = -3 * ( -1 ) = 3 ( True Blue is the 3rd album );

2 : 0 : 0 : 5 = nothing;

2 * 0 * 0 * 5 = 0.

Task for Head of Household - Confessions on a Dance Floor ( @GlenCoco ) will revolve around few options:

• you can choose to pick Ray of Light as Head of Household too in which case both of you will suggest two albums that will be nominated ( effect of Ray of Light competing for HoH position );
  • you can choose to pick Ray of Light as Head of Household too, but you if you both choose to nominate True Blue, only one more album can be nominated alongside it ( effect of Ray of Light competing for HoH position );
  • you can choose to nominate either True Blue or Ray of Light in which case your other nominee can be any other album;
  • you can choose to nominate any other two albums that are still competing.

When you choose which options you want to go after and what will be your final nominees, inform me via PM. jj2

ROUND NINE: Which Pair Now?

Out of all possibilites, current Head of Household - Confessions on a Dance Floor ( @GlenCoco ) opted to remain soul HoH for this round and to nominate:

Spoiler

MDNA and Rebel Heart

The voting will be for the album you want to be OUT!

Noting again that you are voting for the album you want to be evicted.

Considering the Head of Household position, @GlenCoco doesn't vote in this round.

Upon receiving only 1 vote to be taken out, MDNA manages to stay in the game, while the rest of the 4 votes favoured Rebel Heart's eviction. @Adamescence, thank you for joining the game, playing and participating in it. Remember that we count on your final vote in the last round, so please join us back then.

And, now taking it to:

ROUND TEN: Cycle In Reverse

We are entering top 5 territory now. Previous round brought us to the MDNA ( @The Sorcerer ) as the next Head of Household.

Albums that are still competing are:

• True Blue
  • Ray of Light
  • Music
  • Confessions on a Dance Floor
  • MDNA

This time, Head of Household will cast their decision last.

Every remaining player will have to rank all of the mentioned albums from best to worst in their opinion and whichever way you choose to do so, but NOTE that you are NOT going to rank album you represent and MDNA ( considering its Head of Household status ).

That means that you will basically provide top 3 list of the remaining albums ( excluding yours album and MDNA ).

Head of Household will later choose 2 albums to nominate from the ones that will be predominantly placed #2 and #3.

Naturally, @The Sorcerer doesn't participate in this ranking due to MDNA being Head of Household in this round.

Spoiler

Oh and omitting math class this time was given seeing how MDNA' s 2012 wouldn't lead us to any of the currently present albums. jj2

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.