Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: 14 Angry Ms

1. Music - Shego

2. music - mylifelies

3. Music - STJ

4. MDNA 

5. Music - CharnyBoy

6. MDNA - Max

7. Music - Madonna

8. MDNA - Fletch

considering my robbery in a very early round that was instigated by freaky, he can rot. This final is trash but my vote is clear 

Time to wrap this up. jj2

• During voting, Music had gathered 7 votes for the win, while MDNA managed to score 3 vote in its favour.
  • We are missing votes from Like a Virgin and Hard Candy, but even with those 2 votes hypothetically being in MDNA's favour, it would be still 5 votes against Music's 7 votes.
  • Further more, those 7 votes also translate to 62 points in total for Music.
  • On the other hand, MDNA got 33 points from those 3 votes ( or 46 in a situation in which both Like a Virgin and Hrad Candy vote MDNA for the win ).

So, the winner is Music.

Congratulations to @Freaky Prince for being at the summit of the game, but also congratulations to @The Sorcerer on the runner-up's place. bey7

Also, congratulations and thanks again to the rest of the members who decided to be part of this game. I appreciate your efforts, it was usually easy having fun while being around here. jj2

Hope you won't hate math more than you did before joining this game.jj5

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.