Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

Xtina STUNS In New Hair Color

4 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

This is stunning on her; I am sad the red hair did not stay longer. Her hair already looks so much healthier. The extremely dry bleach she continues to stick to makes her hair look like straw. This is so much healthier.

I'm pretty sure she would still need to bleach to maintain such a light pink colour, but yeah it looks great on her.

19 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I'm pretty sure she would still need to bleach to maintain such a light pink colour, but yeah it looks great on her.

But the fact, even in doing that, her hair still looks healthier with a colour on it says something.

rs_1024x759-160924114709-1024.christina-

Just look how much healthier her hair looks with the red, in comparison to the harsh brass of the bleach.

1 minute ago, STJ said:

I'm not sure myself, I just heard from other fans saying it's one of those lacefront wigs, so it looks very real.

There are other images out there... it is not a wig. It is her own own she dyed red, as she had multiple shades of it before returning to the blonde.

7 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

But the fact, even in doing that, her hair still looks healthier with a colour on it says something.

rs_1024x759-160924114709-1024.christina-

Just look how much healthier her hair looks with the red, in comparison to the harsh brass of the bleach.

6 hours ago, STJ said:

That's because the red hair is a wig mad1

Actually, the blonde one is the wig. moo1

After she posted the blonde hair pic she was spotted by paps still with the red hair (although slightly faded) The blonde look was for the Stormy Weather performance which aired months after being filmed. She probably knew she would be back to blonde by that time, but actually recolouring hair for the filming that quickly would have been very unhealthy.

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Actually, the blonde one is the wig. moo1

After she posted the blonde hair pic she was spotted by paps still with the red hair (although slightly faded) The blonde look was for the Stormy Weather performance which aired months after being filmed. She probably knew she would be back to blonde by that time, but actually recolouring hair for the filming that quickly would have been very unhealthy.

That makes sense.

But why does the blonde wig look so much like the red hairstyle brit14 I swear I saw someone posted a video of her hairstylist dying a blond wig to red back in 2016... but maybe it was fake. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.