Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

Does your fave have a criminal record?

She spent 1 night in jail brit12

Spoiler

article-0-0D6EEBFF000005DC-225_468x333.j

But I think the cops were being unjust, corrupted and messy, she was literally just the passenger, the one who was drink driving was her fiance, I'm glad cops are getting reprimanded across the States nowadays though. 

8 hours ago, STJ said:

Hide contents

But I think the cops were being unjust, corrupted and messy, she was literally just the passenger, the one who was drink driving was her fiance, I'm glad cops are getting reprimanded across the States nowadays though. 

I also remember her being reported as the passenger so it doesn’t make sense why they would have kept her in jail for the night brit1

OT: My fave didn’t do anything on Chris Brown’s level, so no she doesn’t deserve to have this B.S. on her official/criminal record clap1

1 minute ago, StanLeeMusique said:

I also remember her being reported as the passenger so it doesn’t make sense why they would have kept her in jail for the night brit1

OT: My fave didn’t do anything on Chris Brown’s level, so no she doesn’t deserve to have this B.S. on her official record clap1

The reason was: Unacceptable Intoxicated behaviour in public or something.  

tenor.gif?itemid=8055574

3 minutes ago, STJ said:

It is. Normal people would have called a cab and sent her home. 

If I were her, I would have called lawyers and burn1 

Exactly, seems like they had something against her and were just abusing their power. I’m hoping she really did use her lawyers and got those insecure pigs fired xtina9

19 hours ago, STJ said:

Reveal hidden contents

They should have thrown away the key 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.