Sign in to follow this  

Which song should be Brightest Blue's next single?

#elliegouldingedit from goulden strings.

So far, we have Power, Worry About Me, Hate Me & Slow Grenade.
Which song should be the next single from Brightest Blue?

Potential Singles:
Start
How Deep is Too Deep
Cyan
Love I'm Given
New Heights
Ode to Myself
Woman
Tides
Wine Drunk
Bleach
Flux
Brightest Blue

I would love Start or New Heights, but I think Tides has the best chances of becoming a hit ellie1

They already pushed the radio tracks so PLEASE give some love to the ones that actually represent the album.

Start, Brightest Blue, Bleach - I'd love visuals for these. cry8

17 minutes ago, Max said:

They already pushed the radio tracks so PLEASE give some love to the ones that actually represent the album.

I'm not getting why they're even pushing them honestly. Like okay, let's say one of them actually becomes a hit. Then it gets people to start listening to the album, and they find out that the majority of the album sounds absolutely nothing like it. Then what? ellie1

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

I'm not getting why they're even pushing them honestly. Like okay, let's say one of them actually becomes a hit. Then it gets people to start listening to the album, and they find out that the majority of the album sounds absolutely nothing like it. Then what? ellie1

I know right?!

Thinking might not be their strength ellie1

11 minutes ago, Max said:

I know right?!

Thinking might not be their strength ellie1

With this type of management, I'm surprised Ellie even still has a career ellie1
They already botched the hell out of the Delirium era, makes me mad to think that she could've easily been 2015-2016's it girl ellie1

Just now, Snow said:

With this type of management, I'm surprised Ellie even still has a career ellie1
They already botched the hell out of the Delirium era, makes me mad to think that she could've easily been 2015-2016's it girl ellie1

Ugh, that's so true.

Imagine someone having a smash like LMLYD and literally NOTHING after that being dealt with professionally. She deserved so much better. ellie1

4 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The titular track is my choice for next single.

cry8

We also know that she can perform it beautifully, so I say: GO! cry8

3 minutes ago, Max said:

Ugh, that's so true.

Imagine someone having a smash like LMLYD and literally NOTHING after that being dealt with professionally. She deserved so much better. ellie1

She had EVERYTHING she needed to smash ellie1
LMLYD was MASSIVE and even On My Mind smashed in the US (stans often forget it peaked at #13) and Something in the Way You Move could've eeeeeeaaaassily smashed if she just pushed it more.. but she didn't.. they sent her on tour and gave the song a tour MV.. and it killed the era ellie1
Drives me mad because I'm 100% sure SITWYM would've EASILY gone Top 20 or even Top 10 if she just PROMOTED IT! The song peaked at #43 in the US WITH NO PROMO! Which is INSANE for Ellie ellie1

2 hours ago, Snow said:

She had EVERYTHING she needed to smash ellie1
LMLYD was MASSIVE and even On My Mind smashed in the US (stans often forget it peaked at #13) and Something in the Way You Move could've eeeeeeaaaassily smashed if she just pushed it more.. but she didn't.. they sent her on tour and gave the song a tour MV.. and it killed the era ellie1
Drives me mad because I'm 100% sure SITWYM would've EASILY gone Top 20 or even Top 10 if she just PROMOTED IT! The song peaked at #43 in the US WITH NO PROMO! Which is INSANE for Ellie ellie1

The issue with Delirium is that it, visually, got nothing from her label. Live-dubbed music videos are not going to help promote an album at all.

6 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The issue with Delirium is that it, visually, got nothing from her label. Live-dubbed music videos are not going to help promote an album at all.

Yes exactly! Her label did basically nothing to promote the album which is so stupid rip4 SITWYM didn't get a proper music video until a whole YEAR later:

And it STILL got 23 million views. Literally everything is pointing towards SITWYM smashing if it was actually promoted properly rip4  I hate them

Just now, Snow said:

Yes exactly! Her label did basically nothing to promote the album which is so stupid rip4 SITWYM didn't get a proper music video until a whole YEAR later:

And it STILL got 23 million views. Literally everything is pointing towards SITWYM smashing if it was actually promoted properly rip4  I hate them

The fact a fashion brand gave this song the proper video treatment it deserved says something... at least she is producing videos now, despite a pandemic going on.

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

They only made this video because Deichmann picked it up as their commercial song, lbr ny1

3 minutes ago, Max said:

They only made this video because Deichmann picked it up as their commercial song, lbr ny1

And we are thankful as fuck that they did.

The fact a fashion brand gave this song the proper video treatment it deserved says something... at least she is producing videos now, despite a pandemic going on.

Yes and fairly creative ones too! Power was great for a homemade video! 

1 minute ago, Max said:

Well yes but she still gave the song justice! ny1

And plus, we know Ellie is literally one of the hardest working pop girls out there. She'd 100% have made a proper MV for SITWYM if they actually gave her the budget. Ugh I fucking hate them let me knock on Polydor's doors real quick. Ellie's like literally their biggest artist so like wtf were they doing? ellie1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well yes but she still gave the song justice! ny1

And plus, we know Ellie is literally one of the hardest working pop girls out there. She'd 100% have made a proper MV for SITWYM if they actually gave her the budget. Ugh I fucking hate them let me knock on Polydor's doors real quick. Ellie's like literally their biggest artist so like wtf were they doing? ellie1

Lemme come with you. They'll probably be like "Ellie... Who? ellie1 " though.

And we are thankful as fuck that they did.

They saw the hit potential at least. Maybe Deichmann should take over her label. ellie1