Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

"Smile" Is a Visual Album

The first Smile Sunday just wrapped up and was JUICY.

She revealed 5 alternate covers, snippets of 2 new songs and TOLD US THAT THERE WILL BE VISUALS FOR EVERY SONG. juicy1

"Harleys In Hawaii" and "Never Really Over" will receive new visuals as well.

5 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Katy Perry-Bloom snapped, didn't she? She said: I am going to serve you visual during a pandemic.

She said: MUSIC NOT THE BLING, EVERYTHING FOR ME FANS alex1

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I wonder if the story is involving her pregnancy

That would be cute!

She stated that some visuals were shot before her pregnancy + lockdown. So maybe we'll see a little story there! cry8

45 minutes ago, Jake said:

Some other stars should take note. Just be happy and release content for your fans. I respect her for that.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. For many, being a money factory is what they're about, unfortunately. If only artists could appreciate the music and allow their fans to do the same.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. For many, being a money factory is what they're about, unfortunately. If only artists could appreciate the music and allow their fans to do the same.

??????? mad5

On 8/2/2020 at 2:43 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Sadly it’s record labels controlling these not so big artists. Gotta be in the industry for awhile and build your name up and then you can do what you want 😔 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.