Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Ellie shares behind the scenes snippet of the recording of "Flux"

Recommended Posts

 

 

The song is just so special. cry8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I keep thinking she's saying fucks and not Flux gaga1

 

You're not going to ruin this song for me. 5498_catJAM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Max said:

You're not going to ruin this song for me. 5498_catJAM.gif

Try me 5498_catJAM.gif

And I'm still in love with the idea of loving you
It's a state of fucks, but it's not enough
And I'm still in love with the idea of loving you
It's a state of fucks, I just keep holding on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Try me 5498_catJAM.gif

And I'm still in love with the idea of loving you
It's a state of fucks, but it's not enough
And I'm still in love with the idea of loving you
It's a state of fucks, I just keep holding on

It does make sense... 5498_catJAM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I love this gif 5498_catJAM.gif

Me too! The cat vibing is such a mood and it can really be used in every context. ny5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Max said:

Me too! The cat vibing is such a mood and it can really be used in every context. ny5 

Johnny johnny 5498_catJAM.gif

Yes Papa 5498_catJAM.gif

Sucking cocks 5498_catJAM.gif

No papa  5498_catJAM.gif

Telling lies 5498_catJAM.gif

No papa 5498_catJAM.gif

Open wide  5498_catJAM.gif

*Gaging noises*  5498_catJAM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Johnny johnny 5498_catJAM.gif

Yes Papa 5498_catJAM.gif

Sucking cocks 5498_catJAM.gif

No papa  5498_catJAM.gif

Telling lies 5498_catJAM.gif

No papa 5498_catJAM.gif

Open wide  5498_catJAM.gif

*Gaging noises*  5498_catJAM.gif

When I tell you I'm fucking confused... What is this? rip2

5498_catJAM.gif 5498_catJAM.gif 5498_catJAM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Max said:

When I tell you I'm fucking confused... What is this? rip2

5498_catJAM.gif 5498_catJAM.gif 5498_catJAM.gif

Before i asked to remove my access to the optional sections someone posted a Twitter post that had this in HoW and the gaging part was a guy sucking the other's dick 5498_catJAM.gif

the Johnny johnny part is an old children's nursery rhyme type thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Before i asked to remove my access to the optional sections someone posted a Twitter post that had this in HoW and the gaging part was a guy sucking the other's dick 5498_catJAM.gif

the Johnny johnny part is an old children's nursery rhyme type thing

Sounds lit 5498_catJAM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×