Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Hot 100: Cardigan #1, The 1 #4, Exile #6

15 minutes ago, Luca said:

and two top 5's at that, with a fucking suprise release, during a pandemic! the fucking POWER and people had the nerve to tell her she was DONE! whit1 

A certain Fossil is seething. dead2

@Madonna girl the way your fave is SLAYING with a #1 in 2020 giveup1 you must be so proud

Multiple top fives, three songs in the top 10 in UK and quite a few other Euro countries, five in Australia, slayage in Asia as usual... all this slayage whew I’m so proud of her clap3 

This is a celebratory thread that doesn't need to be hostile - don't act childish and get yourselves warned over something stupid.

OT: Congratulations! I honestly thought someone debuted at #1 and #1 on the Billboard 200 at the same time already but I guess not.

And she didn't even pure sales, her strongest advantage, on her side this time because of the simultaneous release btw.  Cardigan only sold 70k sales which is far lower than her previous leads (SIO, 544k; LWYMMD. 353K; ME, 193K) and she STILL went #1 clap3 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.