Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Rank "American Horror Story"'s seasons

I was catching up with the latest season yesterday and a nostalgic feeling came over me and I've been revisiting the seasons today. I'm going to rank the seasons from worst to best:

9. Roanoke
8. Freakshow
7. Hotel
6. 1984
5. Murder House
4. Coven
3. Apocalypse
2. Cult
1. Asylum

The 3 seasons that came in last were so bad that I don't even remember the plot anymore. It was obvious that the center was given to Gaga in Hotel and apart from her, the season would've been my least favorite. I must say that 1984 could've been in my top 3 had they stayed with the whole slasher at night theme and also, there were too many plot twists for me.

Overall, this show's problem is that the seasons start amazingly well and lure you in but after the first 4/5 episodes they lose their appeal and start dragging on until the last episode (which can be a hit or miss for me to be honest).

How about you?

3 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

Not Freak Show at #1 nicki5

It’s easily the best season for me as it has the best characters (by far), a great visual and stylistic concept and doesn’t suffer much from bumpy story telling which all of the other seasons severely do. 

Keep up the clownery though. brit16

3 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I haven’t watched 1984 yet, but I’ll rank the others 

3. Cult

The Cult stannage YES oprah15oprah15oprah15 Also you should watch 1984 it was a needed breath of fresh air for the show tbh oprah15

1 minute ago, Max said:

It’s easily the best season for me as it has the best characters (by far), a great visual and stylistic concept and doesn’t suffer much from bumpy story telling which all of the other seasons severely do.

Yes it had the best characters, visuals (altho Hotel takes the cake for me) and it was nostalgic BUT that god awful storyline went downhill with each episode. dead4

2 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

The Cult stannage YES oprah15oprah15oprah15 Also you should watch 1984 it was a needed breath of fresh air for the show tbh oprah15

Yes it had the best characters, visuals (altho Hotel takes the cake for me) and it was nostalgic BUT that god awful storyline went downhill with each episode. dead4

I thought the last two seasons were really good after some questionable seasons so if 1984 is good too I’ll be impressed with the consistency oprah15 Will definitely watch it soon (meaning a year from now, when it finally gets on Netflix jj4)

2 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I thought the last two seasons were really good after some questionable seasons so if 1984 is good too I’ll be impressed with the consistency oprah15 Will definitely watch it soon (meaning a year from now, when it finally gets on Netflix jj4)

Same oprah15 After the disastrous 1-2-3 punch of Freak Show - Hotel - Roanoke I thought the show had hit rock bottom but the last 3 seasons were surpisingly good oprah15 Altho 1984 went kinda downhill after the 5th episode but near the end it kinda went back on track oprah15

1. Apocalypse
  2. Coven
  3. Asylum
  4. Murder House
  5. 1984
  6. Cult
  7. Hotel
  8. Roanoke
  9. Freak Show

Something like that. Hotel wasn't necessarily bad.. just boring. Freak Show however was absolutely awful. 

1. Coven
  2. Murder House
  3. Asylum
  4. Roanoke
  5. Hotel
  6. Freak Show

and these are all that i've watched, Roanoke was alright but got ruined by a terrible finale, Hotel and Freak Show were so bad i stopped watching 4 episodes in ellie1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.