Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Cardi B | WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) | August 7th, 2020

It's better than I expected it to be but it still wasn't fantastic nicki5

Meg kinda ate Cardi on the whole thing. I will give it to them that the video is stunning and full of memorable imagery. It's just a shame that they used the censored version for the video for whatever reason. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It's better than I expected it to be but it still wasn't fantastic nicki5

Meg kinda ate Cardi on the whole thing. I will give it to them that the video is stunning and full of memorable imagery. It's just a shame that they used the censored version for the video for whatever reason. 

Megan ate her verses, but Cardi has the more memorable lines. Cardi’s 2nd verse is IT. And I agree about the censored version... I didnt know youtube censors video with explicit lyrics? I thought it was more about nudity... but whatever

My only problem with the song is that I wish she wouldve used the chorus in between her + Megans 2nd verse. Other than that, its perfect oprah15

9 minutes ago, Gilly said:

And I agree about the censored version... I didnt know youtube censors video with explicit lyrics? I thought it was more about nudity... but whatever

I didn’t think they censored language either. I don’t remember any other major videos recently with censored language. Usually when swearing is cut from a Youtube video it’s so the video can be monetized but I didn’t they could do that with music videos. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I didn’t think they censored language either. I don’t remember any other major videos recently with censored language. Usually when swearing is cut from a Youtube video it’s so the video can be monetized but I didn’t they could do that with music videos. 

Probably to get those views to. It’s getting a LOT in the first 24 hours. Just unfortunate because the normal song is better 

18 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

They usually havent censored it for a few years now but maybe this was too much. I mean they talk about some nasty shit mostly Cardi. dead2 Haven't heard a song this explicit since Lil Kim.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.