Jump to content
Tahj

Cardi B | WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) | August 7th, 2020

Recommended Posts

It's better than I expected it to be but it still wasn't fantastic nicki5

Meg kinda ate Cardi on the whole thing. I will give it to them that the video is stunning and full of memorable imagery. It's just a shame that they used the censored version for the video for whatever reason. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It's better than I expected it to be but it still wasn't fantastic nicki5

Meg kinda ate Cardi on the whole thing. I will give it to them that the video is stunning and full of memorable imagery. It's just a shame that they used the censored version for the video for whatever reason. 

Megan ate her verses, but Cardi has the more memorable lines. Cardi’s 2nd verse is IT. And I agree about the censored version... I didnt know youtube censors video with explicit lyrics? I thought it was more about nudity... but whatever

 

My only problem with the song is that I wish she wouldve used the chorus in between her + Megans 2nd verse. Other than that, its perfect oprah15

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gilly said:

And I agree about the censored version... I didnt know youtube censors video with explicit lyrics? I thought it was more about nudity... but whatever

 

I didn’t think they censored language either. I don’t remember any other major videos recently with censored language. Usually when swearing is cut from a Youtube video it’s so the video can be monetized but I didn’t they could do that with music videos. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I didn’t think they censored language either. I don’t remember any other major videos recently with censored language. Usually when swearing is cut from a Youtube video it’s so the video can be monetized but I didn’t they could do that with music videos. 

Probably to get those views to. It’s getting a LOT in the first 24 hours. Just unfortunate because the normal song is better 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I didn’t think they censored language either. I don’t remember any other major videos recently with censored language. Usually when swearing is cut from a Youtube video it’s so the video can be monetized but I didn’t they could do that with music videos. 

They usually havent censored it for a few years now but maybe this was too much. I mean they talk about some nasty shit mostly Cardi. dead2 Haven't heard a song this explicit since Lil Kim.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Megan ate her verses, but Cardi has the more memorable lines. Cardi’s 2nd verse is IT. And I agree about the censored version... I didnt know youtube censors video with explicit lyrics? I thought it w

I watched the music video this morning and was like... wtf is this song  The censored one sounds so bad. When I heard it on Spotify I was shook, it’s like a whole different vibe when you get to hear t


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×