Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Katy speaks up for Ellen

Tbh though, there's nothing too terrible about what she said. She did not question any of the allegations or stated "they're fake!!!", she probably just wanted to say something nice about a friend who is having a rough time.

Why she even is friends with her is another question though. ellie1

It's nice that she's trying to be supportive to her 'friend' but regardless of her intentions, by saying things like "I have only ever had positive takeaways from my time with Ellen.." she's inadvertently discrediting the allegations that have been brought up against Ellen by her staff & guests. 

You know what this reminds me of? "Well he's nice to ME, so he can't be that bad"

I mean if people can read and not be idiots you can see she didnt try to discredit anyone's experiences while highlighting her own. Better had she stayed quiet because people arent very intelligent and spend far too much time looking at what celebrities are saying plus she has a new record coming out, but she wasnt being problematic as you guys think. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.