Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GAGA

Your fav hasn’t had a solo No. 1 BB Hit in almost 10-20 years. Why?

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

These don't count cause your title says "10-20 years ago" gaga3

Actually my title says: 

Your fav hasn’t had a solo No. 1 BB Hit in ALMOST 10-20 years. Why?

Carry on ny14

18 hours ago, GAGA said:

Selena scored one last year clap4

The only #1 she’ll ever get in her entire career which was one quick week at #1 brit10

Why do you write off success just because another singer was featured? Because by your logic, Don’t Call Me Angel should’ve been #1 for weeks cuz it featured multiple big singers... but it flopped. Having features doesn’t guarantee success, so it’s quite laughable you ignore Beyoncé’s #1 this year and Gaga’s #1 this year because of that but praise Selena for a quick #1 that literally everyone forgot the next week. brit9 

okay

14 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Why do you write off success just because another singer was featured? Because by your logic, Don’t Call Me Angel should’ve been #1 for weeks cuz it featured multiple big singers... but it flopped. Having features doesn’t guarantee success, so it’s quite laughable you ignore Beyoncé’s #1 this year and Gaga’s #1 this year because of that but praise Selena for a quick #1 that literally everyone forgot the next week.

This is a troll post at the end of the day honey. I’m a Gaga stan ffs. The haters use this “solo no. 1” against her since 2018 and I’m calling their faves out by their logic while including Gaga’s stats because I have to be fair about it. It’s not "my logic" and it’s not that deep.

18 hours ago, GAGA said:

XTINA: 2000 (Come On Over) - 20 yrs ago

MADONNA: 2000 (Music) - 20 yrs ago

BEYONCÉ: 2008 (Single Ladies) - 12 yrs ago

BRITNEY: 2011 (Hold It against Me) - 9 yrs ago

GAGA: 2011 (Born This Way) - 9 yrs ago

RIHANNA: 2012 (Diamonds) - 8 yrs ago

KATY: 2013 (Roar) - 7 yrs ago 

by the way, GAGA had another #1, Shallow.

10 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

by the way, GAGA had another #1, Shallow.

Baby this post is about solo number ones, she also had one this year with ROM but I’m not counting singles that are shared with another artist ari5

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.