Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna finally promoted Levitating Remix (with Gwen Stefani and Mark Ronson picture)

16 minutes ago, harry said:

Also why is Halsey there... and why is no one talking about it? nicki5

Can only I see her? kylie9

Cuz it's a whole poster with every Future Nostalgia collab, they've cropped and used only one part of the poster, the Madonna x Missy collab. jj4

15 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Not us DRAGGING M and her being the one to first break the news of an actual project. Maybe there’s a reason she hates us. 

Maybe the reason why she didn't post anything about the collab before is because she was waiting to have an official artwork of some kind.

And now that she had it first, she has leaked it into the world. It's her poetic revenge.

18 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Maybe the reason why she didn't post anything about the collab before is because she was waiting to have an official artwork of some kind.

And now that she had it first, she has leaked it into the world. It's her poetic revenge.

She didn't leak it, it was probably planned. They sent her the cover. nicki5

27 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Rumors say Madonna is included in ANOTHER remixed song of the album too. interesting1

I think its as real as the gwen sample in Levitating moo1

But i wouldn't mind it at all, and now imagine Hallucinate featuring Madonna & Kylie Minogue oprah10

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.