Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Dua Lipa | Physical feat. Gwen Stefani | August 21, 2020

10 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

So Madonna did leak a future collab rip2 

No, i think it was planned, that's why she was being quiet on IG and wasn't talking about it the last week. rip3 

6 hours ago, Hyun. said:

this is out on the 21st along with the full album, with Levitating only being on the 14th juicy1

The way Dua wrote it seemed like it would get released along with Levitating. rip3 

Just now, Hyun. said:

her post is a disaster rip3

I know. rip2 This makes me believe that it wasn't planned afterall, and Madonna actually leaked the collabs, and Dua ran to *announce* it officially and save the era. rip3 

2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I know. rip2 This makes me believe that it wasn't planned afterall, and Madonna actually leaked the collabs, and Dua ran to *announce* it officially and save the era. rip3 

i think so too! she probably wanted to announce it on Friday or closer to Levitating's release but had to run rip3

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

i think so too! she probably wanted to announce it on Friday or closer to Levitating's release but had to run rip3

Welp she did leak it. The woman that remixed it didn't even know the release will get announced yesterday. fall8

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.