Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Britney to spill disturbing details on conservatorship in tell-all book

Britney Spears is reportedly planning to release an explosive tell-all book which will disclose the disturbing details of her conservatorship. 

Although she has remained silent while the #FreeBritney campaign rages on, the starlet is seemingly set to reveal all with her latest venture.

While many social media users are convinced that the pop princess is trying to send messages of help through endless cryptic Instagram posts, an inside source has now claimed that Britney is set to take a more forward approach.

Speaking to Heat, the insider revealed: "Britney is gearing up to break her silence in a tell-all interview. She’s been following the #freebritney movement eagerly. She’s got so much she wants to say and now she believes it’s time for the world to hear her full story." 

They continued: "As much as anything though, Britney wants to reassure people she’s not this cooped-up, controlled ‘robot’ who’s unable to speak for herself.”

While her conservatorship is currently in process of being reviewed, Britney is tired of keeping silent and will do anything to tell her story.

"The logistics of writing a book and getting it legally approved for publication are complicated to say the least, but she’s confident a TV chat or even sitting down with a podcast or magazine is easily achievable," the source explained.

The I'm A Slave For You songstress has made sure to keep meticulous notes throughout the years as well as hand-written diaries to detail her experinces.

According to the source, the pop star also has years of voice recording thanks to the personal dictaphone which she carries with her at all times.

x

Take this with a grain of salt though.. But I do hope and actually think she will speak out in some way once she’s out of the conservatorship.

I doubt her team would allow this while under the conservatorship. If they did I’d guarantee they would tamper with it and make it sound like ramblings of a crazy person or completely erase any mention of the conservatorship from the book. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.