Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Big Brother 22 - All Stars

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

DA'VONNE AND JANELLE oprah15

9 minutes ago, Tahj said:

Literally the only two girls I am so excited about bc they're gonna make this THEIR season I just know it oprah15

when nicole starts hating women again and gets them out first laura1

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

when nicole starts hating women again and gets them out first laura1

she better NOT unless she wants big ol' Xmas to punch her right in the glasses bey11

Edit: wait which Nicole are we talking about? I just realized I don't like both of em pfff

15 minutes ago, Tahj said:

Literally the only two girls I am so excited about bc they're gonna make this THEIR season I just know it oprah15

I stopped watching after BB18 so I have no idea who some of these people are... but I'm tuning in for those QUEENS laura1 

I think I liked Keesha too but my memory is poo so idfk whit2

7 minutes ago, Tahj said:

she better NOT unless she wants big ol' Xmas to punch her right in the glasses bey11

Edit: wait which Nicole are we talking about? I just realized I don't like both of em pfff

the nerdy one is a FAD so I was definitely not talking about her laura1 

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I stopped watching after BB18 so I have no idea who some of these people are... but I'm tuning in for those QUEENS laura1 

Keesha is the one who had the iconic fight with 90% of the house on her birthday! whit2 

14 minutes ago, Divine said:

the nerdy one is a FAD so I was definitely not talking about her laura1

17 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Notice how none of us are talking about the men.. yeah... the women truly run the show. whit2 

2 minutes ago, Tahj said:

Notice how none of us are talking about the men.. yeah... the women truly run the show. whit2 

the men are only needed for eye candy and it looks like only Cody will be providing that service for us this season! whit2 

25 minutes ago, Divine said:

Keesha is the one who had the iconic fight with 90% of the house on her birthday! whit2 

Poor Keesha looked STRESSED the entire season omg... and I FORGOT ABOUT LIBRA oprah15 We gotta find a way to get her in the house QUICK 

9 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Poor Keesha looked STRESSED the entire season omg... and I FORGOT ABOUT LIBRA oprah15 We gotta find a way to get her in the house QUICK 

they didn't invite libra bc they knew her and keesha together again would be too powerful oprah15 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.