Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Big Brother 22 - All Stars

grodpig really shoved them all in there with no AC during a summer in los angeles lmfao1 the have not room door still being locked by accident lmfao1 christ what a disaster already lmfao1 

42 minutes ago, Divine said:

grodpig really shoved them all in there with no AC during a summer in los angeles lmfao1 the have not room door still being locked by accident lmfao1 christ what a disaster already lmfao1 

she wants them just as unhappy as she is every day of the year lmfao1 

Ok so, I haven't watched since Big Brother 16, and I only lasted a few weeks with that one.  I've seen 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15 all the way through, and parts of 1 (think I might have seen it all but not sure), 2, 7, 9 and 14 (and know of iconic legend Danielle Reyes's journey from BB3). Only tuned in bc its all stars and names like Kevin, Dani, Keesha and Janelle had me shook (ngl I was hoping for Danielle R but...). I like the cast overall tbh. 

Daniele really showed her ass. The weave comment to Davonne and now saying Ian is using autism as a strategy. She can go, I'm tired of her. Can't believe I was rooting for her. Cody doesn't sit right with me for similar reasons - constantly getting David's name wrong even after being corrected. That and the awful pregame bs he got set up for him by people who aren't even in the house. 

The Safety Suite is an alright twist. Somewhat balanced. Better than the twists they've done recently for sure. Love it for saving Janelle/Kaysar, but we're gonna hate it next week if it saves Cody and Nicole F. juicy1 We love Janelle, Kaysar, Davonne, Keesha, Kevin and Ian. Can't believe we're gonna lose one of them week 1. @Grodner rig it. You already rigged the HOH, come on you can give us something we want for once sass4 

14 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

That and the awful pregame bs he got set up for him by people who aren't even in the house. 

this is what is killing me from being TRULY invested this season. you basically had to be up Derrick's ass to have a chance at making it to jury and it's such bullshit.

Janelle2020FOTP.gif.ca1412f81ac5e44113ab

when Janelle wins HoH next week and tells Cody to pack his bags (your avi iconic btw)

6 hours ago, Daenerys said:

when Janelle wins HoH next week and tells Cody to pack his bags (your avi iconic btw)

On 8/6/2020 at 3:40 AM, Daenerys said:

CODY oprah15 

the way you switched

and yes ty. I'm one of the few people who never stanned her before bc I never saw her seasons except like a week of S7/S14 and lowkey thought she might end up being the problematic one, but instead she's stanworthy and we're cancelling Dani

7 hours ago, Daenerys said:

this is what is killing me from being TRULY invested this season. you basically had to be up Derrick's ass to have a chance at making it to jury and it's such bullshit.

6 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Janelle won't win this season, might not even make it to jury (because of Derrick ugly bitch), BUT she truly is the star of BB.

Yeah the pregaming is ugly. I hope Janelle and Kaysar win back to back HOHs and fuck it up. She deserves her win. 

I don't know if there's going to be a jury tbh. They might ALL be jury (and America to break the tie). Apparently Survivor did that for their all stars season. Apparently theyre getting paid 40k to appear and the safety suite looks more than just a room for a once-a-week-for-three-weeks comp. (and Julie said on the premiere "new roomS") interesting1 

Janelle providing the reaction images this season btw

7 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

the way you switched

and yes ty. I'm one of the few people who never stanned her before bc I never saw her seasons except like a week of S7/S14 and lowkey thought she might end up being the problematic one, but instead she's stanworthy and we're cancelling Dani

only here for when Cody shows ass... otherwise the bitch can pack his bags

Dani had some fun MOMENTS, but i was never really sold on her. Didn't watch her seasons either. Janelle is the blueprint and brings drama, comp wins and chaos.

7 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yeah the pregaming is ugly. I hope Janelle and Kaysar win back to back HOHs and fuck it up. She deserves her win. 

I don't know if there's going to be a jury tbh. They might ALL be jury (and America to break the tie). Apparently Survivor did that for their all stars season. Apparently theyre getting paid 40k to appear and the safety suite looks more than just a room for a once-a-week-for-three-weeks comp. (and Julie said on the premiere "new roomS") interesting1 

Janelle providing the reaction images this season btw

Keesha collecting her $40k and saying "alright well thanks guys!" the sis does NOT want to campaign at all it's kinda hilarious.

Did you see that last night Nicole was having a breakdown over Janelle because she was talking about Nicole's past showmances? Not even in a rude way either. Nicole happily answering too... until she leaves to play victim saying she was tortured. The way Janelle lives in her mind rent free.

20 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Dani had some fun MOMENTS, but i was never really sold on her. Didn't watch her seasons either. Janelle is the blueprint and brings drama, comp wins and chaos.

I never saw 8, but I liked her on 13.  But I only saw the episodes not the live feeds, so I guess we only like edited Dani. 

18 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Keesha collecting her $40k and saying "alright well thanks guys!" the sis does NOT want to campaign at all it's kinda hilarious.

Did you see that last night Nicole was having a breakdown over Janelle because she was talking about Nicole's past showmances? Not even in a rude way either. Nicole happily answering too... until she leaves to play victim saying she was tortured. The way Janelle lives in her mind rent free.

ikr and she was an alternate too. she said "well if you dont want me here, i'll take the cash and go"

yes the first thing i saw when i woke up was Nicole crying again dead2 we-

26 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I never saw 8, but I liked her on 13.  But I only saw the episodes not the live feeds, so I guess we only like edited Dani. 

ikr and she was an alternate too. she said "well if you dont want me here, i'll take the cash and go"

yes the first thing i saw when i woke up was Nicole crying again dead2 we-

i think Dani is probably fun to watch when she's backed into a corner, but working with the big alliance which includes Nicole? oh she had to of known her stock would PLUMMET

24 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Wait I swear I didnt look at the bb22 hashtag before I said that but apparently she's crying again rn lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

lmfao1 

good lord dead1 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.