Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy Petty

Are your faves toxic assholes and need to stfu?

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

In that same magazine interview she said those things about Britney in 2003 Blender or smth. 

so you have no proof? lol3 I'm really questioning why you keep xtina in your stan badges, you throw her under the bus every chance you have, and set her stra8 to get drag...

32 minutes ago, Mistress 9 said:

so you have no proof? lol3 I'm really questioning why you keep xtina in your stan badges, you throw her under the bus every chance you have, and set her stra8 to get drag...

I'm really questioning how you are a Xtina fan and you don't know she said those things about Beyonce and Britney.  There's plenty of proof for it look it up I can't be bothered enough to search it for you. 

I keep her in my badges cuz I love her music, Stripped is literally my fave album of all time and I spent a good portion of my teenage years watching her stuff. I just answered the op what was the worst thing she said and we can all admit she was a mess in 2002-2003 but we and her are past that.lol3

6 hours ago, harry said:

Everything she was chastised for would be considered extremely sexist in 2020. Flaunting her sex appeal unapologetically was never a crime. Her Make The World Move performance with CeeLoo on Tha Voice was a crime. brit16

5 hours ago, Gravity said:

Attacking fellow artists (such as Britney and Beyonce) for being "perfomers" needing a gimmick and showing skin to stay relevant while she's a 'true artist'. And also being a known nuisance coming drunk and uninvited at parties and trying to stick her tongue on other people's throats.

Wow she sounds like a toxic mess. I am glad she got paid dust while Brit was slaying. brit9

4 hours ago, Gravity said:

I'm really questioning how you are a Xtina fan and you don't know she said those things about Beyonce and Britney.  There's plenty of proof for it look it up I can't be bothered enough to search it for you. 

I keep her in my badges cuz I love her music, Stripped is literally my fave album of all time and I spent a good portion of my teenage years watching her stuff. I just answered the op what was the worst thing she said and we can all admit she was a mess in 2002-2003 but we and her are past that.lol3

I know she did not, that’s why I’m asking for receipts obvs you don’t have them, ‘cause is not true, so incoungruous of you saying her most “messy” era is your personal favorite, it just don’t make sense. But ok. You sure stan her its clear.

2 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Wow she sounds like a toxic mess. I am glad she got paid dust while Brit was slaying. brit9

How’s Katy doing lately? If Xtina’s flopping is karma, Katy is lack of personality and voice so well deserve her flopping for filth since Witness and Gaga wining awards right and left (nogrammy4Katy)

On 8/5/2020 at 10:29 PM, Katy Petty said:

There has been times Cockga needed to pop a 911 and shut her mouth a couple of times rih6

Excuse me? Gaga is probably one of the least problematic faves here. Don't forget that Katy literally made fun of Britney Spears shaving her head true1

34 minutes ago, Euglena50 said:

Excuse me? Gaga is probably one of the least problematic faves here. Don't forget that Katy literally made fun of Britney Spears shaving her head true1

And then copied ha rip2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.