Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

SuperM | Super One | September 25th, 2020

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

don't know if to be excited bc we truly have no idea what they're gonna serve rip2

hoping we get another RuPaul sounding instrumental like Jopping just for the kiis. But seriously... I'm nervous. rip4 

(off topic but I LOVE YOUR SET AHHHHHH) 

1 minute ago, Tahj said:

hoping we get another RuPaul sounding instrumental like Jopping just for the kiis. But seriously... I'm nervous. rip4 

i'd absolutely scream, and would bop to it! Jopping is fun rip4

2 minutes ago, Tahj said:

(off topic but I LOVE YOUR SET AHHHHHH) 

thank you omg, the handler is the moment i adore her rose1

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i'd absolutely scream, and would bop to it! Jopping is fun rip4

thank you omg, the handler is the moment i adore her rose1

!!!!! It was very fun tbh! This time around all I really want is more lines and screen time for my WayV boys if not... Lee Sooman is gonna hear a few choice words from me!

Ugh I loved her so much this season oprah4 

2 minutes ago, Tahj said:

!!!!! It was very fun tbh! This time around all I really want is more lines and screen time for my WayV boys if not... Lee Sooman is gonna hear a few choice words from me!

this tea! gonna need lucas to remain quiet but be on the screen at all times juicy1

Hope this one is good, yeah Jopping was great but the gorup feels odd

and my baby Lucas didn't have many lines, hope SM finally stop putting Taeyong and Mark so much into the fans and give Lucas, Kai and Ten their time

3 hours ago, Hyun. said:

this tea! gonna need lucas to remain quiet but be on the screen at all times juicy1

Bitch don't make me catch a warning point! All that high pitched screaming everyone else in the group does we need to hear that manly deep voice! bey4

3 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

Hope this one is good, yeah Jopping was great but the gorup feels odd

and my baby Lucas didn't have many lines, hope SM finally stop putting Taeyong and Mark so much into the fans and give Lucas, Kai and Ten their time

Mark's rapping was the best thing on Jopping so idk about that but yea pull back Tayeong and give my man Kai more lines

7 hours ago, Gravity said:

Mark's rapping was the best thing on Jopping so idk about that but yea pull back Tayeong and give my man Kai more lines

I can't stand Mark, and is because SM is putting him on everything, they over hyped this kid so much that I don't like him at all..... He is in almost every NCT project that is so annoying, while there are members of NCT that need to shine more, and it's more annoying seeing there is to many members yet they put Taeyong and Mark infront.... ugh

38 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

that's what i love to see juicy1

Him and Lucas. And possibly Kai too. The others like Mark and Tayeong are the most overhyped of the members. 

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

you can just say nct! wendy1

I like NCT as a group but in other group projects theyve been the most in your face cos I don't think SM gives their idols even playing fields

100 is gonna have to grow on me, shouldve dropped the superior Tiger Inside first but it’s okay 100 slaps a bit!

As a Lucas enthusiast I can say I’m happy to see him have lines and lots of screen time. oprah15

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.