Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna back at Warner Records?

I don't really believe it but i've seen fans saying it. Her contract with Insterscope is over now. Levitating remix will the first Warner Bros. release that will include Madonna's name since 2009 (Dua is in Warner Bros). Interscope don't follow Madonna on IG anymore, and Warner Bros. IG account is now following her. They also post some random shite like this on Twitter lately. It can't be just cause of the Levitating remix, right? nicki5

Tbh going back to Warner is the best option cause they'll update her certifications. True Blue coming for Diamond certification. nicki5

I love her, but her records' sales are not that big anymore. I mean, they're big compared to her peers, but you get it.

The only possible scenario in my mind is a distribution deal. M invests all the money for production and promotion and Warner just distributes it.

Maybe this doesn't mean anything, but Warner Records is following her on IG.

Idk if they been doing it for a while or just now. If so, maybe it's because she's collaborating on Dua's album. 

14 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Maybe this doesn't mean anything, but Warner Records is following her on IG.

Idk if they been doing it for a while or just now. If so, maybe it's because she's collaborating on Dua's album. 

It's mentioned at the Op. dead4 

Ok... FORGET WHAT I SAID.

She's on the social networks of Warner Music Group. Seems like... it could be real. 

- Twitter:

52A7D5D6-E947-4164-9D6C-612CD4E72403.jpe

- Facebook:

image.png.440da8afa00a6d3afaa719239f603c

The picture was taken kinda recently, several years after her departure from Warner. It's not a pic from her WB days, and the banner was updated on April 27th.

1 hour ago, Alvarø said:

Ok... FORGET WHAT I SAID.

She's on the social networks of Warner Music Group. Seems like... it could be real. 

- Twitter:

52A7D5D6-E947-4164-9D6C-612CD4E72403.jpe

- Facebook:

image.png.440da8afa00a6d3afaa719239f603c

The picture was taken kinda recently, several years after her departure from Warner. It's not a pic from her WB days, and the banner was updated on April 27th.

and next to dua i guess they confirmed it creep1

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

and next to dua i guess they confirmed it creep1

Yeah, it's so weird. The picture was posted on april and casually she's making a collab woth Dua.

As far as I remember, Warner almost never posted anything M-related after she left, so it could be a good sign. However, why haven't we gotten an official announcement yet? 

19 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Yeah, it's so weird. The picture was posted on april and casually she's making a collab woth Dua.

As far as I remember, Warner almost never posted anything M-related after she left, so it could be a good sign. However, why haven't we gotten an official announcement yet? 

omg when you google WMG she pops out as first artist on the list brit3

n0aozfs.jpg

n0aozfs.jpg

23 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

maybe they will announce it right with new Madonna lead single creep1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.