Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Queen Carly is Celebrating 5 Year Anniversary of EMOTION

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

I want the vinyl cry7

Me too. Funny, I was just on her Canadian Website just yesterday and I noticed her Regular Vinyl was back in stock after being sold out. I thought it was odd, but it’s because they are celebrating the 5 years. yas1

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

I wish she had more popularity this album is SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD she really has amazing material.... xtina7

Call Me Maybe gave her the hit but it was EMOTION that gave her a career. alex1

Considering 5 years ago, it sold 35k in the US and has now reached 500k, says a lot about the album’s longevity. 

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

Call Me Maybe gave her the hit but it was EMOTION that gave her a career. alex1

Considering 5 years ago, it sold 35k in the US and has now reached 500k, says a lot about the album’s longevity. 

Wow longevity queen 

that album is a GEM and Dedicated too 

On 8/13/2020 at 11:30 PM, ajp said:

Japan is going one step further in doing reissues of EMOTION, EMOTION Side B+ and Kiss in October for only ¥1,100 ($10 USD).

86-F27-D52-7195-47-A1-9-A23-1-C7-F2-BE86

I still need them cry0

I have the standard Kiss

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I still need them cry0

I have the standard Kiss

For some reason, I looked on Amazon Japan and they won’t ship to Canada. I hope 604 Records doesn’t have some sort of block on them... bey9 cause I want all three. bey7

1 hour ago, ajp said:

For some reason, I looked on Amazon Japan and they won’t ship to Canada. I hope 604 Records doesn’t have some sort of block on them... bey9 cause I want all three. bey7

Really?

See if you can find a 3rd party seller?

40 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

The plural is actually vinyl/vinyl records and not vinyls ellie1

However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be vinyls e.g. in reference to various types of vinylsor a collection of vinyls.

ellie1 

Deluxe Expanded Edition:

Out on Spotify on Friday (and I’m assuming on all digital platforms) with “Never Get To Hold You” and “Love Again” added (previous Japanese Bonus tracks):

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.