Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna quits record label Interscope after a decade to return to Warner who kicked off superstar’s career

CRAVEv10.gif

MADONNA turns 62 next weekend and now she has another reason to celebrate.

I can reveal the queen of pop has left her label Interscope after almost a decade and is poised to sign an eight-figure deal to return to Warner Records — the label which helped her become a superstar in the first 25 years of her career. 

The Hung Up singer, who has sold 300million records worldwide to become the best-selling female musician of all time, signed a three-album deal in 2011 with Interscope — home to acts including the Rolling Stones and U2 — but has recently parted company with them.

It means she is in line to secure a big-money deal to ­continue releasing albums throughout her sixties, back at the label where she started her ­incredible music career.

The move follows the release in 2019 of her critically acclaimed 14th album Madame X and subsequent tour, which ended in March.

A music insider said: “Madonna is still a force to be reckoned with.

“The fact is, she sells records, people around the world adore her and every label would love to have her on their books.

“Now that her deal with Interscope has come to an end, she is a free agent and can choose where to go next — and Warner feels like the best place given their history.

“But Madonna comes at a hefty price. She can command big money and wants to make sure whatever deal she signs is the best thing for her and her music.”

The star is due to return to the charts on Friday as a featured artist on Dua Lipa’s new single Levitating along with Missy Elliott, both of whom are signed to Warner.

As one of the biggest and best characters in music, let’s hope she doesn’t leave it too long before she returns with more tunes of her own.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12344862/madonna-quits-record-label-interscope/

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

The star is due to return to the charts on Friday as a featured artist on Dua Lipa’s new single Levitating along with Missy Elliott, both of whom are signed to Warner.

She's trully unstoppable. brit3

If this is true and she truly returns to Warner, then... damn. I'm not familiar with Madonna, the artist who makes good choices. Feel weird, but I love it. bebe1

Her first move back with them might give her another hit on next week. Ugh, this is too good to be true. cry5

Just now, Alvarø said:

She's trully unstoppable. brit3

If this is true and she truly returns to Warner, then... damn. I'm not familiar with Madonna, the artist who makes good choices. Feel weird, but I love it. bebe1

Her first move back with them might give her another hit on next week. Ugh, this is too good to be true. cry5

Omg she really got her shit together, first collab with artist that matters, is great and on too. Now buisness choice that will push her in a good direction bebe1

Ps : If there's an announcement from her, it might be next week. She has things to talk about and can use her birthday post as an excuse:

- Levitating remix/video

- Her return to Warner

- Madame X Tour movie

- Her possible marriage with Malik.

If everything goes right, then she's going hard like in the old days. alex1

I bet Warner prevented her from releasing candy shop as lead so, it was about time.
"Her possible marriage with Malik." What? when did they officially start their relationship?

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

They did jj4 she wanted it to be single and was pissed it wasnt, they claimed there is candy shop already and it will be confusing fall3

she needs someone directing her forever.

3 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

So i guess we are back to making bad decisions right away brit3

Tho i wanna hear his song with M tho

Queen is feeling alone despite her 35 cats.

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg she really got her shit together, first collab with artist that matters, is great and on too. Now buisness choice that will push her in a good direction bebe1

She's in LA. Stuart Price lives there. She may be thinking in making new music now...

If we have entered to an alternate dimension where Madonna is (possibly) back to Warner and is making a good collab with hit potential, then I can dream big. ari3

Just now, Alvarø said:

She's in LA. Stuart Price lives there. She may be thinking in making new music now...

If we have entered to an alternate dimension where Madonna is (possibly) back to Warner and is making a good collab with hit potential, then I can dream big. ari3

Im just glad she jumped on new label right away i was afraid that between kids and health issues she might have wanted to put it all on hold bebe1

6 minutes ago, The Sorcerer said:

I bet Warner prevented her from releasing candy shop as lead so, it was about time.
"Her possible marriage with Malik." What? when did they officially start their relationship?

6 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

So i guess we are back to making bad decisions right away brit3

Tho i wanna hear his song with M tho

Her "Today is the day ❤️" was taken as if she was getting secretly married, specially since some guys on Twitter started posting things like "don't get married today".

But nothing is confirmed lol. Just a conspiracy theory that I HOPE it's fake as fuck. dead1

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Her "Today is the day ❤️" was taken as if she was getting secretly married, specially since some guys on Twitter started posting things like "don't get married today".

But nothing is confirmed lol. Just a conspiracy theory that I HOPE it's fake as fuck. dead1

the day she is sending her mini video to dua lipoaspirarion`s.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.